Carroll Co 2008/2009

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Adding a seasoned coach like Carroll Yeager, and Carroll County should be the favorite to win the 8th Region All A and the 31st District.[/quote

They would be the favorite if it wasn't for Owen Co and Gallatin Co being in the 31 district.

I agree. Adding a seasoned coach like Carroll Yeager, and Carroll County should be the favorite to win the 8th Region All A and the 31st District.[/quote

They would be the favorite if it wasn't for Owen Co and Gallatin Co being in the 31 district.

I think you will see a very different Carroll Co. team this year. The overall attitude and expectation of the program has changed. I wouldnt pencil in a win against this team just yet. Come Febuary this will be a dangerous team.

I think you will see a very different Carroll Co. team this year. The overall attitude and expectation of the program has changed. I wouldnt pencil in a win against this team just yet. Come Febuary this will be a dangerous team.

Totally agree.....:thumb:

Oh of course Carroll will not be a favorite. Their record has been awful the past two years, but how often does the favorite win it? Look for this years Carroll's squad to be different and if I were Owen or Gallatin I would not look over the Panthers at all. They looked very deep in the scrimmage yesterday and looked pretty good. This just might be Carroll County's year! Best of luck to all teams as the season begins! :thumb:

Very excellent post for the most part. However I would encourage any true CC fan to stop talking about who should start. Morale is very high in this program right now and as fans need to keep it there. All we do when we put emphasis on who starts is created dissension amongst the players. As far as whatever team coach puts on the floor, well there will be only one team and that is THE Carroll County Panthers. I understand these forums are to discuss things like who will start , but anyone close to the program knows these kids well enough to know they do not need that . I think this team will be very deep and we will have several sophomores contributing as well as the JRs and SRs.

I agree and I apologize for doing this. "The Carroll County Panthers" are goign to surprise some people, and I agree with the fact that they are going to do it as a team and no matter which group of guys they put on the floor they are going to be successful. This is clear with how they played against Ludlow this past weekend. It seems the first couple of quarters, no matter who was in the game points were going up on their side of the board and they were keeping them from racking up on the other side. Thanks for opening my eyes to the fact that who starts the game is not really going to have any difference on the success of this team. :eek:

See everyone in Williamstown!!!

Carroll by Double Digits :thumb: