2008 Carroll County

There is a lot of interest by the students and many kids have been taking advantage of the conditioning program that the school offers for the kids. (All Sports) I think the numbers will be good this year and that Coach Weedman is moving the team in the right direction.

Good Luck Panthers!

Carroll County lost a good duo in the backfield by losing Welch and Rose. I think Coach Weedman will have the Panthers ready come August though. Coach Weedman really knows the game and he is a great motivator. Look for good things from Carroll this coming season! Good Luck Panthers and Coach Weedman/Staff! :thumb:

Carroll County will miss Welch and Rose, but that is high school football. You have to fill those spots and I think Carroll County will. They have some players coming up and the seniors will have to step up and take a leadership role and teach some of the others how to win.

• 2 weeks later...

Look for the Panthers to have a better season than a year ago. Even with the losses of Keith Welch, Daniel Rose and others I look for the underclassmen to step up and make some noise. Injuries devastated the offensive and defensive lines last season and if these areas can remain healthy look for a much improved running game and overall defensive performance. They have been working very hard in the weight room since the end of last season with a consistent 30+ everyday. Coach Arney has put them through the ringer in the weight room and they have gotten much stronger. Look for Casey Cable to have a much more consistent senior season at the QB position with a healthy core of running backs and a healthy O'line to provide protection. Some freshmen and other newcomers have looked good in 7 on 7 competition. Look for the disiplinary issues that cost the Panthers in some games last season to be gone as Coach Weedman will be cracking the whip. An even record or better should be the result.

GO PANTHERS

:dancingpa

Look for the Panthers to have a better season than a year ago. Even with the losses of Keith Welch, Daniel Rose and others I look for the underclassmen to step up and make some noise. Injuries devastated the offensive and defensive lines last season and if these areas can remain healthy look for a much improved running game and overall defensive performance. They have been working very hard in the weight room since the end of last season with a consistent 30+ everyday. Coach Arney has put them through the ringer in the weight room and they have gotten much stronger. Look for Casey Cable to have a much more consistent senior season at the QB position with a healthy core of running backs and a healthy O'line to provide protection. Some freshmen and other newcomers have looked good in 7 on 7 competition. Look for the disiplinary issues that cost the Panthers in some games last season to be gone as Coach Weedman will be cracking the whip. An even record or better should be the result.

GO PANTHERS

I am glad to see that you all took advantage of the 7 on 7 at Grant Co. looked real good for you. 7 on 7 does give those young QB's and WR's a chance to get "little things" down like TIMING. Good Luck this season sure to see a couple of your contests.:thumb:

GO PANTHERS

Who are the running backs this year ?

• 1 month later...