Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co. 54 Owen Co. 44

Featured Replies

Final

What is Carroll's record thusfar

Way to go Panthers..sounds like Coach Yager is getting this team the way he wants them.

 

I wish that I could have seen this game!

  • Author

Carroll is 1 win 2 loses

Major upset in Owenton. Congrats to Coach Yager for having his team ready to play a district seed game.

Way to go Panthers!!! Looks like the ship is righted. Keep it going.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

Way to go Panthers..sounds like Coach Yager is getting this team the way he wants them.

 

I wish that I could have seen this game!

 

You missed a good one for sure. First time I have seen the boys in black play as a team in along time. That is what you can expect from Yager . They will only get better as the year goes on. You would have been proud they played unselfish as a team can play. Still alot of work to do, I can promise no one on that bench will be celebrating long. However it is a signature win to let people know CC is back on the map.

 

FYI the 8th grade also knocked off Owens 8th grade for the first time in a while. Good things to come for the program .

Congrats Coach Yager and the Panthers! Any stats from this game? Who played well?

This was a tight game throughout. Owen led by 1 at the half 19-18. Carroll started the third quarter with a little run and Owen used 2 timeouts then it reversed and Owen went up by 5 and Carroll used 2 timeouts (all in the third).

 

In the 4th quarter Carroll had 3 possesions that they scored a "and one" and two threes and created a margin of 6-7 points that they maintained. Carroll did a great job from the line the last 3 minutes of the game.

 

The whole team played well but Matt Allen had his best game in a while and Casey Cable played some stellar defense on Colin Gamble.

 

Great job Panthers - remember this is just the first step in a much longer jouney - keep working hard!

I guess all the hype about Owen needs to be re-evaluated.

This is a shocker. Congrats go to the Panthers and Coach Yager. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Panthers on 2/14/09 when Oldham comes to town.

 

I'm really surprised by Owen...I didn't expect any stumbles by this team in the early part of their schedule. They've got an awful lot of talent, inside-outside, on that team.

 

Again, kudos to the Panthers!

I guess all the hype about Owen needs to be re-evaluated.

 

That's what I've been saying all along. :thumb:

With a win on the road by the Panthers, it kinda makes you wonder how the seeding for the district will turn out after all the district games are played. I would assume the Rebels overlooked the Panthers in this one and that will get you beat on occasion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.