Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamilton Joe

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hamilton Joe

  1. You may be right but Ludlow had beaten Lloyd earlier in the year and as was stated in the article lost 3 times previously to Villa. I also agree that no harm was intended by the Villa coach.
  2. :thumb: A great story about Villa on what they have accomplished this year. They are to be congratulated as their hard work obviously appears to have paid off. On a side note I'm sure it was unintentional but the coaches remark with regards to drawing Ludlow in the district had to make the people down in Ludlow a little hot around the collar. If not it should.:ylsuper: I'd be saving that for the bulletin board next year.
  3. :thumb:That's the way I remember then..Good job.
  4. I do agree that I thought the score would be much closer but I felt the Indians would win this game. Congrats to HC..
  5. Congrats..I guess all that transferring paid off..
  6. :thumb:Good coaches just seem to have a way of doing that. Much the same way that their girls Basketball and Volleyball programs have been successful. Kids respond favorably to good coaching and it breeds respect. Once respect is lost then a coach isn't able to regain it. Sure hope all goes well for the Panthers this year under Coach Bieger as from all reports no one works harder then he. Ludlow has always had a very competitive baseball program and deserved a quality coach like Coach Bieger.
  7. Any info on the brackets yet
  8. Holmes will make a very impressive perfprmance in the Regional IMO and will be the 0th Region Representative at Rupp Arena. I expect to see them make it to at least the semi-finals of the state tourney..Go luck Dogs..
  9. It's my understanding that the Logan kid was not with the team at the end of the year so therefore he does not get ranked in my opinion.
  10. :thumb: He is fun to watch and his girls play hard for him. He's a pleasure to talk to.
  11. :thumb:I would agree with your assessment of both Coach Fookes and Coach Stamm. A veteran legend and a young rising star coach who's stock continues to be on the rise.
  12. Personally I'd like to see both regions use the new arena for their regional tournaments. It might be difficult to do initially but I believe with time it could be worked out. How about a friday girls and boys semifinal from both regions and on Saturday boys and girls finals for both regions. The place would be packed and the atmosphere electric..
  13. Seems a bit ridiculous to me but I'm sure the KHSAA in their infinite wisdom has a very clear explanation for this. LOL
  14. Great job by the Indians. Congratulations and good luck in the Regional..
  15. The greatest University in the world IMO and although he isn't good enough to play at that level they have an outstanding and very competitive "Bookstore Basketball League" that I have no doubt he will thoroughly enjoy. GO IRISH!!!
  16. :thumb: The Panthers will need more then 2 points from the Hardin girl against Dixie. They will have to take advantage of their size with Daugherty, Hardin and Ottaway to walk away as District Champs. Good luck Ludlow.
  17. Congratulations Panthers..Anyone have any details?
  18. Not a big defender of Bowling or the group he is associated with as my previous post would indicate but I would agree about the Colosimo group. I have had some dealings with him and my kids and I came away very impressed.
  19. :thumb: I agree with you. Not always the easiest guy for other schools to have to deal with when you would play at Beechwood and had way to many comments when as a trainer it is my opinion he should sit and do his job and keep his thoughts and opinions to himself especially when talking to kids from other teams. If this is true He should have been gone the day he pulled his daughter out of Beechwood IMO. I believe Mr Bowling is/was a part of the St Elizabeth group if I'm not mistaken and to be honest I can't say I'm all that impressed with the service they provide or moreso the people they provide to some schools. Seems some of their people think they are at liberty to make several uneducated and uniformed comments. It's not the job of a trainer to be buddy buddy with coaches and kids. Keep it professional and courteous and sit behind the bench and ready to do your job when needed. There is a reason why some trainers don't stay at the same school for a very long time. It usually because they wear out their welcome with a school rather quickly. Some would be wise to listen and let others run to the store.:ylsuper::lol:
  20. :thumb:Congratulations to all 3. Al of them are exceptional officials..
  21. Don't want to make light of Senior Night but it seems to me that girls and their parents tend to put much more importance on this evening then say the boys and their parents. I'm not saying it isn't a special night but the boys seem less concerned with it. If the game between Trimble and Williamstown doesn't have any bearing on seeding or standings or something of that nature I can certainly understand why they would prefer not to make a trip of this distance especially with the District Tourneys starting on Monday and Tuesday in most areas..
  22. Coach Shields always does something to make things a bit difficult for Ludlow but in the end I just don't think Villa has the athletes that Ludlow has. If he packs it in tight then I expect the Landrum girl to hit several 3s as she as done in the past especially against this same Villa team. If you don't believe me ask Coach Shields. He has nightmares about her. If they try to limit the outside shooting of Ludlow it will no doubt open up the inside for Daughtry, Hardin and Ottaway. Villas slow and deliberate style seems to bother Ludlow but not enough to win this game. Ludlow 53 to 44
  23. :thumb:It shall be interesting..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.