St. Henry 77 Ryle 60

Zach Dedden led the Crusaders with 21pts. Very nice game. Camron Speed and David Zumdick both played well with double digits. St. Henry played as well as they have all year.

Ryle led 27-20 in the second quarter, then St. Henry went on a 13-1 run.

Maley was held to single digits. I believe he had 5. He was very disappointing to watch.

St. Henry played a very nice team game. Their passing and cutting to basket was impressive to watch. #24 for St. Henry looks like a terrific shooter. I think he only missed one, maybe two shots, all night.

It was a very good game for 2 1/2 periods. Then tings came to a crashing thud for Ryle in a two-minute stretch in the 3rd period: a technical foul on bench (while Ryle had possession) resulted in two free throws and then a bucket for St. Henry; Ryle player misses 3 free throws; and a bad Ryle turnover in backcourt results in layup for St. H. Next thing you know, what was a 2 or 3 point ballgame is now a double deficit margin from which Ryle never recovered.

#24 for St. Henry looks like a terrific shooter. I think he only missed one, maybe two shots, all night.

This is junior forward David Zumdick. He put on quite a performance last night and is one of St. Henry's talented underclassmen. To top it all off after the game I heard that he had been through his grandmothers death this week and the funeral earlier yesterday. Very Nice performance to dedicate to his grandmother!

Zumdick plays really well, but with Dedden leaving and I have seen the Crusaders play a couple of times this year will he be the 5 next year? I know they have Speed and Swikert coming back along with Bessler I believe he is a sophmore but do they have any true height coming up? They should be pretty good next year also with those 4, but Adams and Dedden will be gone. Just curious.

Zumdick plays really well, but with Dedden leaving and I have seen the Crusaders play a couple of times this year will he be the 5 next year? I know they have Speed and Swikert coming back along with Bessler I believe he is a sophmore but do they have any true height coming up? They should be pretty good next year also with those 4, but Adams and Dedden will be gone. Just curious.

No height. The JV Center is only about 6'3". They also will have sophmore PG Jake Hils back. From what I know he will run the point and Speed will go to the 2 guard. They really need at 6'7" transfer or someone to grow.

But the talent will be there.