Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 77 Ryle 60

Featured Replies

Just got a call St. Henry beat Ryle in the 33rd District I believe they said 77-60 tonight. Alot of noise but did confirm the Crusaders did win. Anyone got any stats or details? Great win for the Crusaders.

Once you confirm the score, let us know and we'll correct the title.

  • Author
Once you confirm the score, let us know and we'll correct the title.

 

St. Henry 77 Ryle 60

Zach Dedden led the Crusaders with 21pts. Very nice game. Camron Speed and David Zumdick both played well with double digits. St. Henry played as well as they have all year.

 

Ryle led 27-20 in the second quarter, then St. Henry went on a 13-1 run.

 

Maley was held to single digits. I believe he had 5. He was very disappointing to watch.

Very surprised at the margin of victory. I thought it would be a better game. Maybe the game of the night.

  • Author

Looks like a banner day for the Crusaders first the 34th district announcement and now a nice win. NKYBOY you were right about Dedden having a big night.

Great win for the Cru. I believe those who picked Ryle to win this one were relying too heavily on the early season upset in OT. St Henry has a very nice ball club and will be a tough out come regionals.

St. Henry played a very nice team game. Their passing and cutting to basket was impressive to watch. #24 for St. Henry looks like a terrific shooter. I think he only missed one, maybe two shots, all night.

 

It was a very good game for 2 1/2 periods. Then tings came to a crashing thud for Ryle in a two-minute stretch in the 3rd period: a technical foul on bench (while Ryle had possession) resulted in two free throws and then a bucket for St. Henry; Ryle player misses 3 free throws; and a bad Ryle turnover in backcourt results in layup for St. H. Next thing you know, what was a 2 or 3 point ballgame is now a double deficit margin from which Ryle never recovered.

#24 for St. Henry looks like a terrific shooter. I think he only missed one, maybe two shots, all night.

 

This is junior forward David Zumdick. He put on quite a performance last night and is one of St. Henry's talented underclassmen. To top it all off after the game I heard that he had been through his grandmothers death this week and the funeral earlier yesterday. Very Nice performance to dedicate to his grandmother!

BTW, nice season-ending performances from McLeish and Coleman for Ryle, two sophomores who are going to make some huge noise in NKY basketball over the next two years. :ylsuper:

Looks like a banner day for the Crusaders first the 34th district announcement and now a nice win. NKYBOY you were right about Dedden having a big night.

Ok...I missed it. What 34th district announcement? Is SHDHS moving districts??

 

-CardinalsFan

  • Author

Zumdick plays really well, but with Dedden leaving and I have seen the Crusaders play a couple of times this year will he be the 5 next year? I know they have Speed and Swikert coming back along with Bessler I believe he is a sophmore but do they have any true height coming up? They should be pretty good next year also with those 4, but Adams and Dedden will be gone. Just curious.

Zumdick plays really well, but with Dedden leaving and I have seen the Crusaders play a couple of times this year will he be the 5 next year? I know they have Speed and Swikert coming back along with Bessler I believe he is a sophmore but do they have any true height coming up? They should be pretty good next year also with those 4, but Adams and Dedden will be gone. Just curious.

 

No height. The JV Center is only about 6'3". They also will have sophmore PG Jake Hils back. From what I know he will run the point and Speed will go to the 2 guard. They really need at 6'7" transfer or someone to grow.

 

But the talent will be there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.