Everything posted by The Cerebral Assassin
-
Lewis County @ Russell Predictions 10/14
Devil beatdown.
-
4A #10 Ashland at Greenup County
Tomcats 21 Musketeers 14
-
Rowan County 21 Boyd County 0
Boyd "Free Fallin" like Tom Petty after some early wins.
-
Fleming County 27 West Carter 17
What did he say?
-
Belfry/Lawrence County predictions
Belfry by a bunch.
-
Is Russell the #3 Team in Class 3A?
Agree.
-
Paintsville vs Pike County Central
Tigers by 3 TD's.
-
Hazard @ Pikeville 9/30
Panthers by 14.
-
Boyd County/Ashland Predictons
Ashland 35 Lions 14
-
Lawrence County @ Raceland Predictions
Close for a quarter, then a RAM's rout.
-
Raceland 29 Portsmouth West (OH) 6
I think they had 3-4 from looking at my play script but only one was above the five yard variety. We had 12 but West declined one (a hold), so we really had 11 for 105 yards.
-
Raceland @ Portsmouth West, OH. ..(9/23), Thoughts, Prediction ?
RAMS by 4-5 TD's.
-
Russell 37 Boyd County 0
They can get back on the ledge on Week #10 lol.
-
Nicholas County 17 West Carter 6
Agree
-
Fleming County vs Lewis County 9-23
Fleming with a running clock.
-
West Carter @ Russell Predictions 9/23
Russell 28 Comets 7
-
Fairview 32 East Carter 20
East had some pretty good teams under Gary McDowell & Don Damron that won more than 3 games a year. I do agree though, that the key is getting the good athletes to buy in and come out for football.
-
Raceland 62 Lucasvile Valley (OH) 19
Rams clear Valley, 62-19 | Sports | dailyindependent.com
-
Ashland at Ironton (OH) predictions
Ironton 21 Ashland 12
-
Boyd County @ Russell Predictions 9/16
Yes, I'll risk it LOL. Scored 13 on Ironton, so I'll go out on a limb.
-
Boyd County @ Russell Predictions 9/16
Devils 15 Lions 14 Possible OT
-
Lucasville Valley, OH. @ (1A) Raceland ...thoughts
RAMS by 4-5 TD's.
-
Raceland 35 Greenup County 13
Defensively I might give a slight edge to Greenup, but Ashland I think has more offensive threats in terms of individuals like Coburn. Also, It's hard to be definitive because I feel like Raceland should have scored more in both games but didn't because of mistakes. Right now I give a slight edge to the Cats.
-
1A #5 Raceland at 4A Greenup County Predictions
According to reports maybe rain in the afternoon but shows clear weather from 6 PM on.
-
1A #5 Raceland at 4A Greenup County Predictions
RAMS