Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County @ Raceland Predictions

Lawrence Co or Raceland 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Lawrence Co or Raceland

    • Lawrence Co.
      8%
    • Raceland
      91%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lawrence County comes to Raceland this week. Any thoughts?

Rams 47

Bulldogs 6

Both have a proud football tradition, program and a great fan base. These two teams usually play a close game, regardless of how it may seem "on paper" and all games have been hard fought, physical w/ both teams playing with pride. I look for this one to be no different ....

 

Raceland by 8.

RAMS ... You can beat anyone on your schedule and anyone on your schedule can beat you if you're not ready to play.

Stay Focused.

It hasn't been the best year for by Dawgs, and Raceland is tough at home.

 

I say the Rams take this one...

 

as long as their not looking ahead to next week's opponent, OPEN.

I don't even want to think about "Open" :scared: !

I don't even want to think about "Open" :scared: !

 

I don't blame you...teams have had to scratch and claw every week to pull off scoreless ties with that squad.

  • Author

Don't mention the "O" team!!!!! we have to stay focused on the Dawgs.

  • Author

Newsflash 8-26 has picked against the Rams. I didn't see this one coming.....:idunno:

  • Author

Well, wonder if @LRCW will come to our game and enjoy the wonderful concessions that his belly so desires? Hmmmmmmm

Newsflash 8-26 has picked against the Rams. I didn't see this one coming.....:idunno:

Good, that simply means that all is right with the world of bgp. :lol2:

Too much Rams for the Dawgs.

 

Raceland 47

 

Lawrence 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.