Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County @ Russell Predictions 10/14

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Russell
      86%
    • Lewis County
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nick Conley should pass Kasey Clark for 2nd in total rushing yards in Russell history in this game.

Nick Conley should pass Kasey Clark for 2nd in total rushing yards in Russell history in this game.

 

That is impressive. Clark was a great running back. Hopefully the Russell defense pitches another shutout in this one.

Russell by a bucketful

Running clock by halftime.

Nick Conley should pass Kasey Clark for 2nd in total rushing yards in Russell history in this game.

 

Wow. I had no idea he was that close to Clark. Who holds the record? Gross?

Wow. I had no idea he was that close to Clark. Who holds the record? Gross?

 

Correct. Gross had around 5,800 yds in his career. Kasey had about 4,300. I believe Nick's at 4,100 yards, give or take.

Russell has a running clock by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Russell makes quick work of another overwhelmed opponent. Hope the Red Devil fans appreciate Conley. He is special.

 

Hope both remain injury free in this one.

The Lions are probably hoping that the Running Clock has been instituted before they step off the bus ! ! ! !

The Lions are probably hoping that the Running Clock has been instituted before they step off the bus ! ! ! !

 

You are certainly entitled to your own opinions. I just don't see a place on here for comments like these. I don't know of one team that plays football that goes into a game waiving the white flag. I do wish we had the tradition of your Rams. It's an uphill battle to get kids out for football and the kids we have I wouldn't trade for anyone. They compete regardless of what other people think or say. I hate that some of them might read comments like yours. As if this season hasn't been tough enough. I know it's not very likely for your Rams to be in our position for a good long while, but if it happens, I hope your kids don't have to read comments like these. Best of luck to the Rams the rest of the way. They are playing some really good football. As for your speculation...not a single coach or player will prepare for this game by hoping for a running clock before the game starts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.