Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dr13

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dr13

  1. I think Corbin's offensive Mooris,Taylor,Lewallen Mmills and Hhayden will be agressive and make big runs possible for Watkins,Ttaylor, and Campbell this was the case against Lex Christain.
  2. Great game, came down to the wire, just a few mistakes for Corbin and this one may have went the other way...I know right off the bat in the 2nd half Mitchell Completed a TD pass to McDaniel that gave them some momentum.....Corbin plays at LexCath next week.
  3. The Somerset and Corbin game went right down to the wire with Somerset winning 46-40 in overtime.
  4. Yes acutally. Fritts' MRI not to good. He has torn his ACL and is out for the season...hope the hounds can finish off strong...
  5. Bell Co. is the most overrated team in the state.
  6. Corbin 26 Pulaski 20 final (frosh)
  7. Corbin has a freshmen team.
  8. Corbin is 3-0 and have played North Laurel, Middelsboro, Southwestern Pulaski, and they play Pulaski Co. tonight. They also play teams like Harlan Co. , Lex Cath, LCA, and Somerset.
  9. I will have to agree with you there. It is hard to win without your starting QB,but let's give credit where it's due...Corbin and Pulaski both played well.
  10. I don't think 3 players can make up 34 points sorry.
  11. Corbin beat Pulaski 34-6 a few weeks ago.
  12. We will see in a few weeks. By the way Corbin beat LexCath and went undefeated a few years ago in jv.
  13. I don't think they can stop the running game Corbin has put on this year, they have ran all over everybody.
  14. I know Corbin plays LexCath in Jv in a few weeks.
  15. What do you think about Corbin's JV team this year?
  16. Why don't they schedule Corbin's JV?
  17. Corbin plays LexCath in a few weeks...What are your predictions?
  18. Corbin plays LexCath in a few weeks! What are your predictions?
  19. How is Manns coming along?
  20. 4chs, are you talkin about the JV game?
  21. Any idea how Corbin's JV did against Pulaski Monday night? And who did well?
  22. On my opinion, I think Corbin is going to pull this one off. The only chance KC has is if they can shut down Corbins running game. With the three headed monsters in the backfield I doubt KC will win. I'm pulling for the hounds. 26-14. GO HOUNDS!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.