Everything posted by dr13
-
Corbin vs. Middlesboro predictions
I think Corbin's offensive Mooris,Taylor,Lewallen Mmills and Hhayden will be agressive and make big runs possible for Watkins,Ttaylor, and Campbell this was the case against Lex Christain.
-
Corbin vs. Middlesboro predictions
When Dudley leaves town.
-
Somerset 46 Cobin 40 OT (JV)
Great game, came down to the wire, just a few mistakes for Corbin and this one may have went the other way...I know right off the bat in the 2nd half Mitchell Completed a TD pass to McDaniel that gave them some momentum.....Corbin plays at LexCath next week.
-
Pulaski County 13 Rockcastle 0 (JV)
The Somerset and Corbin game went right down to the wire with Somerset winning 46-40 in overtime.
-
Corbin vs LCA predictions
Yes acutally. Fritts' MRI not to good. He has torn his ACL and is out for the season...hope the hounds can finish off strong...
-
Mountain Top 10 IV
Bell Co. is the most overrated team in the state.
-
Pulaski 56 South Laurel 0 (JV)
Corbin 26 Pulaski 20 final (frosh)
-
Freshman teams - Who has them?
Corbin has a freshmen team.
-
Top Freshman squads?
Corbin is 3-0 and have played North Laurel, Middelsboro, Southwestern Pulaski, and they play Pulaski Co. tonight. They also play teams like Harlan Co. , Lex Cath, LCA, and Somerset.
-
Pulaski 56 South Laurel 0 (JV)
I will have to agree with you there. It is hard to win without your starting QB,but let's give credit where it's due...Corbin and Pulaski both played well.
-
Pulaski 56 South Laurel 0 (JV)
I don't think 3 players can make up 34 points sorry.
-
Pulaski 56 South Laurel 0 (JV)
Corbin beat Pulaski 34-6 a few weeks ago.
-
Top Freshman squads?
Corbin...
-
St.X 58 Lex Cath 0 (JV)
We will see in a few weeks. By the way Corbin beat LexCath and went undefeated a few years ago in jv.
-
St.X 58 Lex Cath 0 (JV)
I don't think they can stop the running game Corbin has put on this year, they have ran all over everybody.
-
St. X 28 Lexington Catholic 14 (Frosh)
I know Corbin plays LexCath in Jv in a few weeks.
-
How important is a JV Football game?
What do you think about Corbin's JV team this year?
-
Boyle County JV
Why don't they schedule Corbin's JV?
-
St.X 58 Lex Cath 0 (JV)
Corbin plays LexCath in a few weeks...What are your predictions?
-
Trinity 27 Cincy St. X 6 (JV)
Corbin plays LexCath in a few weeks! What are your predictions?
-
Corbin 34 Knox Central 14
How is Manns coming along?
-
Corbin/Knox Central Predictions
4chs, are you talkin about the JV game?
-
Corbin/Knox Central Predictions
Any idea how Corbin's JV did against Pulaski Monday night? And who did well?
-
Corbin/Knox Central Predictions
On my opinion, I think Corbin is going to pull this one off. The only chance KC has is if they can shut down Corbins running game. With the three headed monsters in the backfield I doubt KC will win. I'm pulling for the hounds. 26-14. GO HOUNDS!!!
- Corbin 23 Pikeville 15