Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County JV

Featured Replies

Boyle County's JV played at Pulaski County on September 8th and I never got a score so if anybody could help me out that would be nice! Thanks! :thumb:

 

 

Also their freshmen played a freshmen classic at Fairdale on September 6th so if anybody has any news on that would as well that'd be nice! :D

Boyle Freshmen went up to Fairdale again this year and brought back some hardware. They played Louisville Central and won 31-20 I think? May be off a little on the score. It was a big win for the Freshman.

 

 

The Boyle JV went down to Pulaski on Monday night and won big as well. The final score down there was 49-21 and I think they had two fumbles on scoring drives. Looks good for the young Rebels!

Boyle Freshmen went up to Fairdale again this year and brought back some hardware. They played Louisville Central and won 31-20 I think? May be off a little on the score. It was a big win for the Freshman.

 

 

The Boyle JV went down to Pulaski on Monday night and won big as well. The final score down there was 49-21 and I think they had two fumbles on scoring drives. Looks good for the young Rebels!

 

Did Boyle have any juniors that played in that game? I am just curious because they brought two buses which is rare for a JV team. Don't take this wrong , I am not criticizing Boyle- they were a very good team, I just know some teams play Juniors and others don't-just a different view of who is allowed to play in JV games.:cool:

Did Boyle have any juniors that played in that game? I am just curious because they brought two buses which is rare for a JV team. Don't take this wrong , I am not criticizing Boyle- they were a very good team, I just know some teams play Juniors and others don't-just a different view of who is allowed to play in JV games.:cool:

 

I don't know the answer to your question. It used to be the bench mark for JV games was starters and key players on varsity were left at home and JV teams were made up of Sophomores and Juniors who did not play much on Fridays.

Did Boyle have any juniors that played in that game? I am just curious because they brought two buses which is rare for a JV team. Don't take this wrong , I am not criticizing Boyle- they were a very good team, I just know some teams play Juniors and others don't-just a different view of who is allowed to play in JV games.:cool:

 

Boyle does have over 90 players on the varsity team. In the past they have mostly played underclassman at JV games. I assume that it's the same this year. I know there are some Soph's getting playing time at the varsity level.

They have 32 sophomores and 23 freshmen. They kept there starting Sophomores at home Monday!!! Future looks bright for the REBS!!!

Why don't they schedule Corbin's JV?

It's good to see the little guys are winning too. GO LITTLE REBELS!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Why don't they schedule Corbin's JV?

 

I don't know? Why doesn't Corbin's JV schedule Boyle's? :D

Why don't they schedule Corbin's JV?

 

They are in a JV conference and one school is in charge of sheduling for all the teams in that conference. No Juniors travelled to Pulaski they were all soph. and fresh. The varsity team has over 90 players and takes 4 buses to away games.

How many Freshman start on both Freshman team and JV?

  • Author

Boyle doesn't use any juniors that I know of! They haven't in recent years and I'm sure they wouldn't start now.

  • Author
Boyle Freshmen went up to Fairdale again this year and brought back some hardware. They played Louisville Central and won 31-20 I think? May be off a little on the score. It was a big win for the Freshman.

 

 

The Boyle JV went down to Pulaski on Monday night and won big as well. The final score down there was 49-21 and I think they had two fumbles on scoring drives. Looks good for the young Rebels!

 

 

BTW thanks RebzRule! :thumb:

 

It's good to see the young rebels playing well! :ylsuper:

I was at the Pulaski game and no juniors were there, only freshman and sophmores. It was a pretty sloppy game with lots of personnal fouls.This sophmore class is the same group that beat Trinity as well as LeX. Cath. last year.:banana:

  • Author
I was at the Pulaski game and no juniors were there, only freshman and sophmores. It was a pretty sloppy game with lots of personnal fouls.This sophmore class is the same group that beat Trinity as well as LeX. Cath. last year.:banana:

 

 

I heard that Lamar Dawson was really hard to take down last year playing in those games as a running back! Why don't they use him as a running back on varsity this year? He is a sophmore starting at linebacker and is even seeing lots of time as the backup tight end. JMO but I wouldn't mind seeing them hand the ball off to him a couple of times as a running back but it's whatever works, right? :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.