Cincy Enquirer No Mention Of Boone/NCC

I think if Richard Skinner takes over Ryan's slot at the paper, then we will be ok. He knows N. Ky. sports as well as anyone.

I already spoke to Skinny about the job and he doesn't want the job as he does a number of articles a month for them already and doesn't want to spend any more time than he already does! I also spoke with Terry Boehmker formerly of the Ky Post and he told me it is a young man job and he isn't a young man anymore!

I already spoke to Skinny about the job and he doesn't want the job as he does a number of articles a month for them already and doesn't want to spend any more time than he already does! I also spoke with Terry Boehmker formerly of the Ky Post and he told me it is a young man job and he isn't a young man anymore!

Rich also has a full-time gig already.

Rich also has a full-time gig already.

Where does he work now? I thought todays paper coverage of both games yesterday was a joke. Don't get me wrong Skinny does a fine job, I wish he would take the job. Has anybody read the cover in other parts of the state about HS sports, it incredable how many articles that would be writen about a game like yesterday. And only one picture from each game, wow.