Greenup Co. Vs South Point

Goliath

Whats your thoughts on this game?

Ill say this one may be a good game?

South Point, OH (0-3) vs. Greenup County (0-2)

South Point:

Johnson Central (3-0) 34 South Point, OH 0

Wheelersburg, OH (2-1) 23 South Point, OH 0

Waverly, OH (3-0) 38 South Point, OH 21

Greenup County:

Russell (3-0) 45 Greenup County 18

Letcher County Central (2-1) 27 Greenup County 20

My prediction:

Greenup County 28

South Point 21

South Point is such a small school. Those small schools in southern Ohio might have around 400 kids. Greenup should clean up.

I don't think South Point is that small.

Greenup Co should pick up their first win this week. They have shown the ability to move the ball in the new offense. This should be a pretty good game.

Greeup Co 27

South Point 21

I don't think South Point is that small.

Greenup Co should pick up their first win this week. They have shown the ability to move the ball in the new offense. This should be a pretty good game.

Greeup Co 27

South Point 21

I am from that area. It is that small. Usually those high schools in that small area...Chesapeake, Fairland, South Point, Coal Grove all have really small independent districts. Usually around 100 per class maybe a little more. Ironton is and always has been bigger.

I am from that area. It is that small. Usually those high schools in that small area...Chesapeake, Fairland, South Point, Coal Grove all have really small independent districts. Usually around 100 per class maybe a little more. Ironton is and always has been bigger.

Did you take a look at OHSAA's website that has the figures?

Obviously, not.

Did you take a look at OHSAA's website that has the figures?

Obviously, not.

Like I said, these are small independent school districts. There are probably 4 or five in the county. Combine these and WOW! These schools might equal a 1 A in KY. One of the above posts stated they had a little over 200 in 9 10 and 11th grades. Don't you count 12th? Like you said before, I haven't looked at the website. I am just going with first hand experience. I will look into it...obviously.