Officials Dress Code

The worst thing you have seen officials wearing....

I was at a game in Newport last night and the JV officials both had belts on with shiny buckles, both had wallets hanging out of their back pockets and one even still had keys in their pocket..

A Sign possibly that its going to be a long night....

WHAT HAVE YOU ALL SEEN OFFICIALS WEAR??????

The worst thing you have seen officials wearing....

I was at a game in Newport last night and the JV officials both had belts on with shiny buckles, both had wallets hanging out of their back pockets and one even still had keys in their pocket..

A Sign possibly that its going to be a long night....

WHAT HAVE YOU ALL SEEN OFFICIALS WEAR??????

There is one ref in NKY who also does baseball that has the shiniest shoes I've even seen. That's not a complaint but simply a comment on officials wear.

What's the big deal about having your wallet on you and or your keys? How do you know he hasn't been victim to being ripped off? Maybe he just wants to get out of the gym ASAP. I ref football and I always have my keys on me unless it's a varsity game, but I never bring in a wallet.

I have been to several games this past month and havent seen any ref's yet that have been very good at their jobs. They all looked fine ,they just could't see but for one sided. It has to be really bad when the fans from the other team can even see it .

What's the big deal about having your wallet on you and or your keys? How do you know he hasn't been victim to being ripped off? Maybe he just wants to get out of the gym ASAP. I ref football and I always have my keys on me unless it's a varsity game, but I never bring in a wallet.

Whats the difference between a varsity game or another game?