Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2012-2013 Roster

Featured Replies

If Hood is a starter then the Cats are in trouble next year.

 

Shabazz would take that spot if he comes. Everything I see says UK is in the lead, but who knows. I'm assuming they'll be a couple of other guys end up coming too, and you never know if Jones/Davis/MKG/Lamb might stick around (doubtful, but I never though Jones would be here for year 2).

  • Replies 70
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If Teague returns, and he should, he can play with Harrow off the ball. He played a bunch of SG in high school and would be a nightmare not defend with the quickness he and Harrow have on the floor at the same time...

 

So is Harrow definitely a better PG than Teague?

If the Cats landed Shabazz (assuming Teague stays), Teague, Goodwin, Shabazz, Poythress, and Wiltjer is a solid lineup with Goodwin and Cauley coming off of the bench.

So is Harrow definitely a better PG than Teague?

 

I wouldn't say definitely better, but he's already had a year of experience in the ACC.

So is Harrow definitely a better PG than Teague?

 

More of a true PG. Plus at his size he isn't playing the SG spot...

  • Author

If I'm a Louisville fan I have to feel pretty good about beating UK next year.

^ As a Louisville fan, I'm not feeling very good about much of anything after this past week.

I don't think UL will beat UK as long as Cal is at UK.

I think right now other than Miller and Vargas the only two that can leave are Davis and Gilchrist. But then again its Jan 2.

  • Author
^ As a Louisville fan, I'm not feeling very good about much of anything after this past week.

 

Why? I understand your frustration after 2 big losses, but the Cards have some very good young players that will probably stay for 4 years.

No chance Hood starts, IMO.

 

Calipari would start two PG's together before he'd do that.

 

Kentucky will be fine - if they land Muhammad, they'll be back in the top 10 again.

How well do Poythress and Goodwin knock down the three. If Teague stays and plays SG, we certainly won't be much of a threat from down town unless he improves quite a bit.

Is MKG a for sure 1 and done? His talent and game says no, but he seems like the kind of kid that may want another year under Cal. I haven't read anything like that, just judging from how he seems off and on the court.

Calipari would start two PG's together before he'd do that.

 

Pretty much what we had with Wall and Bledsoe.

Is MKG a for sure 1 and done? His talent and game says no, but he seems like the kind of kid that may want another year under Cal. I haven't read anything like that, just judging from how he seems off and on the court.

MKG is a guaranteed top 10 pick this year. No chance of him staying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.