Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2012-2013 Roster

Featured Replies

I'll admit that I really haven't kept up that much with who Kentucky has coming in next year. I know Kentucky will lose Miller and Vargas are gone for sure. I also figure that Jones, Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist and Lamb will leave early for the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised to see Teague leave, but I think he has a long, long way to go. So that would leave the following for next year.

 

Hood

Polson

Beckham

Harrow

Malone

Long

Wiltjer

 

Who are the recruits already committed for next year, what position, and what are their rankings, and who else is UK targeting, and their positions and rankings?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big prize is Shabazz Muhammed. I have to think UK is in really good shape with him.

 

I would he Teague is smart enough to come back.

  • Author
The big prize is Shabazz Muhammed. I have to think UK is in really good shape with him.

 

I would he Teague is smart enough to come back.

 

Where does he play if he comes back? Isn't Harrow a PG? What is Muhammed? Any chance anyone else surprises us, and comes back?

2012 commits are:

Alex Poythress - 5 star, #3 SF - 6'8" 200lbs

Willie Cauley - 4 star, #10 C - 6'11" 210lbs

Archie Goodwin - 5 star, #3 SG - 6'4" 180lbs

Pythress has been tearing it up his senior year. Goodwin is very solid as well. Cauley is going to be more raw, but seems like he will have some good potential.

 

If they can lock up Shabazz...watch out. Even with him though, I think they have a better team this year.

I think Teague will be back, so as of right now, I think this is what the lineup looks like:

 

PG:

*Teague

Harrow

Polson

 

Wings:

*Hood

*Goodwin

Beckham

Long

Malone

 

Forwards:

*Poythress

*Wiltjer

Cauley

The way things are looking right now, there's no way Teague should leave.

  • Author
I think Teague will be back, so as of right now, I think this is what the lineup looks like:

 

PG:

*Teague

Harrow

Polson

 

Wings:

*Hood

*Goodwin

Beckham

Long

Malone

 

Forwards:

*Poythress

*Wiltjer

Cauley

 

 

If Hood is a starter then the Cats are in trouble next year.

^ Correct. Don't underestimate Harrow either. I love his game as a facilitator and finisher.

  • Author
Looks like we need a Power Forward type player.

 

 

What is the Randle kid that I've heard people talk about?

Don't know how much it means but Kyle Anderson is trying to convince Shavazz and Tony Parker to come to UCLA so they can form a 'Final Four' good team.

 

I saw that on Adam Zangoria'a twitter. I'd say that is all UK is up against for Shabazz.

What is the Randle kid that I've heard people talk about?

Julius Randle is 2013...

Don't know how much it means but Kyle Anderson is trying to convince Shavazz and Tony Parker to come to UCLA so they can form a 'Final Four' good team.

 

I saw that on Adam Zangoria'a twitter. I'd say that is all UK is up against for Shabazz.

 

That's what I've been hearing/reading as well. It's between us and UCLA for Shabazz. I'm sure its a really tough decision for the young man.

If Teague returns, and he should, he can play with Harrow off the ball. He played a bunch of SG in high school and would be a nightmare not defend with the quickness he and Harrow have on the floor at the same time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.