Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ndamukong Suh is a Punk and a Cheap-shot Artist

Featured Replies

He's just removing himself from the situation

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked his edge because I think he can intemidate teams+dominate games. He has done nice things off the field. Not sure if anybody else saw but a high school in Det had all their uniforms+gear stolen right before the playoffs. He got Javid Best and they bought new sweet uniforms, pads, gloves+cleats for the kids. Probably the best thing that had ever happened to those kids. That team went on to win the city championship in the Lions stadium. It was pretty cool to see.

He is very immature+has just cost his team the season I think. He needs to be held accountable+the Lions need to let him know that HE totally let his team down. That game was 7-0 in the 3rd and the Lions had just stopped GB. Once they got a new set of downs it was game over! Now he's probably going to be out vs the Raiders who can pound the ball. Might have very well cost the Lions a playoff spot today by having no self control!

I like his nastiness. Its a shame he acts like this in an NFL game, but I think most coaches would rather have a guy they have to restrain than a guy they have to motivate. Give me Suh over someone like Haynesworth any day. Doesn't excuse his actions, but in a sick sense I kind of like it.

 

For the record I'm talking more about how he plays as opposed to what he did today. Ruffing the passer is one thing, kicking someone is something else.

 

 

This is where I am at.

He's a liability for the NFL. Someone is going to get hurt eventually. His comments after the game were shameful and delusional. He needs to be kept off the field until he gets straightened out.

 

I think Schwartz is part of the problem too. He's an enabler at the least.

 

I think this is the biggest part of the problem. Like Cats said I'd rather have to restrain someone than motivate them but it's obvious Schwartz hasn't properly restrained him.

Just saw the replay, he stomped at the Packer, he had his balance. Give him 5 games.

I think that Suh definitely gets a multiple game suspension for yesterday's actions, which he well deserves.

He might get a game- I think he will certainly get a hefty fine.

 

I am with Cats and Pride- I want Suh on my team for what he does on the field. He is nasty and that is what I want from my players. I want Kyle Turley, I want Richie Incognito, I want Cortland Finnegan. As long as they are performing, I want guys with an edge to them.

 

Of course,you have to fine him and suspend him, IMO, for his actions on the field today.

I agree 200%. That's right 200%. I liked him, and his story. He's playing like a child.

He might get a game- I think he will certainly get a hefty fine.

 

I am with Cats and Pride- I want Suh on my team for what he does on the field. He is nasty and that is what I want from my players. I want Kyle Turley, I want Richie Incognito, I want Cortland Finnegan. As long as they are performing, I want guys with an edge to them.

 

Of course,you have to fine him and suspend him, IMO, for his actions on the field today.

 

Mike Pereira, the former NFL head of officials and Fox Sports analyst, has posted a column off of the incident. Lions fans, it's not pretty.

 

Pereira: "The question won’t be if the NFL will suspend Suh, but when — and for how many games."

 

He went on to call Suh not a dirty player, but a filthy player. He then listed Suh's history with penalties and fines, a history that quarterbacks Jake Delhomme, Jay Cutler and Andy Dalton know all too well.

 

He then says Suh will probably be out for two, maybe three games.

 

http://www.freep.com/article/20111124/SPORTS01/111124025/Ex-NFL-officials-head-Ndamukong-Suh-will-suspended-stomping

  • Author
I like his nastiness. Its a shame he acts like this in an NFL game, but I think most coaches would rather have a guy they have to restrain than a guy they have to motivate. Give me Suh over someone like Haynesworth any day. Doesn't excuse his actions, but in a sick sense I kind of like it.

 

He might get a game- I think he will certainly get a hefty fine.

 

I am with Cats and Pride- I want Suh on my team for what he does on the field. He is nasty and that is what I want from my players. I want Kyle Turley, I want Richie Incognito, I want Cortland Finnegan. As long as they are performing, I want guys with an edge to them.

 

Of course,you have to fine him and suspend him, IMO, for his actions on the field today.

You can play aggressive and smart, he plays stupid and dirty. He just went over the rules Goodell and then pulls this idiotic move. Habib is right, he's a liability for the NFL.
  • Author
Mike Pereira, the former NFL head of officials and Fox Sports analyst, has posted a column off of the incident. Lions fans, it's not pretty.

 

Pereira: "The question won’t be if the NFL will suspend Suh, but when — and for how many games."

 

He went on to call Suh not a dirty player, but a filthy player. He then listed Suh's history with penalties and fines, a history that quarterbacks Jake Delhomme, Jay Cutler and Andy Dalton know all too well.

 

He then says Suh will probably be out for two, maybe three games.

 

http://www.freep.com/article/20111124/SPORTS01/111124025/Ex-NFL-officials-head-Ndamukong-Suh-will-suspended-stomping

:thumb: He needs at least a three game suspension along with a very hefty fine IMO.
  • Author

From Mike Pereira column:

 

This guy has a history. An ugly one at that. Just look at the facts:

 

  • Since coming into the league in 2010, Suh has committed nine personal fouls, more than any other player in the NFL.
  • Before the Packers game, Suh had already been fined more than $42,000 for three personal fouls this season. With his total now up to four, he’ll probably be suspended without pay.

 

A personal foul is one thing, but what Suh did Thursday was as a non-football act. When a player hits another player with a late hit or commits a helmet-to-helmet hit, those are considered football plays. Stomping on somebody or spitting on someone — those are considered premeditated acts.

 

I couldn't agree more, he is a filthy player.

 

 

I also agree with Habib that Schwartz is part of the problem too. As was noted in the article swamprat linked, Jim Schwartz was Haynesworth's defensive coordinator when he stomped on the head of Dallas center Andre Gurode in 2006. I think the guy is an enabler.

2 games and a hundred grand is papa's prediction.

 

And that would be getting off easy.

You can play aggressive and smart, he plays stupid and dirty. He just went over the rules Goodell and then pulls this idiotic move. Habib is right, he's a liability for the NFL.
Nailed it. See Ray Lewis.

The one thing that really impressed me was how the Packer player (#62) just got up and walked away after being stomped on. Class vs cluelessness.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.