Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ndamukong Suh is a Punk and a Cheap-shot Artist

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have seen the ESPN pieces on his giving as well. Of course this is getting more play right now. I get that. To say that endowing a scholarship and helping out high school students does not say more about his character than that stomp in the heat of the moment in an NFL game- again, we will agree to disagree.
Problem here is, we're not talking about one time, we're talking about repeated fits of rage and his lack of understanding of the situations.
  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If your issue is the number of games, okay- we agree to disagree, then. The precedent has been set for this action with Haynesworth, IMO.
Again, I would agree if this was the first time, but it isn't. 3 or 4 games would suffice, IMO. Along with a fine, that is.
  • Author
Ummm, yeah we should. The tone is taking a turn that is not one of friendly discourse. You can have the last words- I'm done.

 

:cool:

:lol: I'm certainly not angry, not in the least. I never took it that you were either. I've enjoyed talking with you about this and think you've done a nice job of presenting your side of the issue. That's what forums are about, to me.
  • Author
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7278879/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-apologizes-stomp-says-learned-situation

 

Ndamukong Suh apologizes for stomp

 

"In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday's game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration," Suh said in his statement. "Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a calm and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.

 

"I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional -- on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand -- by winning."

 

He should have said this yesterday, IMO.

On this we agree, totally. I sincerely hope he has learned from this, he's such a talented defensive tackle and I can see him being in the Hall of Fame if he stays level headed. It will be interesting to see what his punishment will be.
So...was it unacceptable?

 

Am I wrong to assume you read the words you chose to bold?

Nope! I want to see 2 more pages of y'all repeating yourself :D

 

I've got an idea. Go write a rant in General Discussion.

Again, I would agree if this was the first time, but it isn't. 3 or 4 games would suffice, IMO. Along with a fine, that is.

 

I disagree. To blatantly stomp a guy who is down should warrant a suspension if your record was squeaky clean. JMO

Am I wrong to assume you read the words you chose to bold?

Yes you are wrong, but they're the only ones that made me chuckle...

I've got an idea. Go write a rant in General Discussion.

You win the "out of left field" award :lol: ...proceed with driving your point home, like Suh driving his foot into that guys bicep :D

  • Author
You win the "out of left field" award :lol: ...proceed with driving your point home, like Suh driving his foot into that guys bicep :D
Nice. And we wonder why we have problems with players like Suh.
  • Author
^what?
Never mind. I might have taken you wrong.

Probably, I liked the Lions till this incident. Now I just think Suh is a fake punk.

I've got an idea. Go write a rant in General Discussion.

 

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Classic.....:lol:

  • Author
Probably, I liked the Lions till this incident. Now I just think Suh is a fake punk.
Yeah, my bad. You were kidding and I should have known that. Been a long day... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.