Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ndamukong Suh is a Punk and a Cheap-shot Artist

Featured Replies

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
98% of what I say is sarcasm

 

I'm telling you, we really need a sarcasm font.

I'm telling you, we really need a sarcasm font.

 

No doubt....I'm with you there.

Modern day Warren Sapp. Hope he is suspended at least 2 games, maybe it will start to click for him.

I've got an idea. Go write a rant in General Discussion.

I've got an idea, let's hear your opinion on Suh....oh wait...:D

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Report-Ndamukong-Suh-to-be-suspended-for-two-ga?urn=nfl-wp12576

 

Report: Ndamukong Suh to be suspended for two games for stomp

 

Ndamukong Suh will receive at least a two-game suspension for stomping on the arm of Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith during the Detroit Lions Thanksgiving day loss, ESPN reported Sunday.

 

Although the exact length of the suspension won't be announced until Tuesday at the earliest, it's believed Suh will get a minimum of two games and may be required to take anger management classes. A ban of two games would make Suh lose $164,000 in salary.

 

Suh's lack of contrition in the immediate aftermath of the incident may have play a role in Roger Goodell's determination of suspension length. The second-year defensive end gave an insincere explanation for his actions and feigned innocence during a postgame press conference on Thursday. One day later, he released a better statement of apology but the damage had already been done.

 

Two games would be a fitting punishment for Suh's on-field actions and off-field reaction. It's long enough to send a message to him and the rest of the NFL that there's no place in the league for contemptible play but shorter than the five-game ban Goodell gave to Albert Haynesworth when he stepped on the head of Andre Gurode in 2006.

Jay Glazer reporting that the NFL has officially suspended Suh for 2 games as of about 10 minutes ago.

2 games and a hundred grand is papa's prediction.

 

And that would be getting off easy.

 

You heard it here first. Although it wasn't exactly an earth-shattering call.

I think we'll all look back at this at season's end and see that Suh cost the Lions a playoff berth with his antics. I see them losing all 3 of their remaining road games, and ending up 9-7. That isn't going to get you in this year.

$164k in pay lost.

Modern day Warren Sapp. Hope he is suspended at least 2 games, maybe it will start to click for him.

 

 

Modern day Warren Sapp??? That's a stretch. I'd love to hear what Warren has done that is on Suh's level of absurdity. His Beyonce dance td celebration excluded.

For the record I'm taking Suh all day and every day on my team.

Sapp was ejected from a game and fined 75,000 for physical and verbal abuse to a referee. Amongst other things. Not exactly a choir boy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.