Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ndamukong Suh is a Punk and a Cheap-shot Artist

Featured Replies

I think we'll all look back at this at season's end and see that Suh cost the Lions a playoff berth with his antics. I see them losing all 3 of their remaining road games, and ending up 9-7. That isn't going to get you in this year.

 

Lions may have not made it with Suh. If the season ended today, they would not be in the playoffs.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lions may have not made it with Suh. If the season ended today, they would not be in the playoffs.

 

I agree. I don't think it mattered. I don't think they'd have made the post-season anyway. Their closing schedule is brutal and they lose the head-to-head tiebreaker with Atlanta.

  • Author

I won't be surprised to see him do something similar, either this season or next. Hope I'm wrong.

I think you all need to cut him some slack. His agression is understandable. After all life ain't easy for a boy named Suh.

Sapp was ejected from a game and fined 75,000 for physical and verbal abuse to a referee. Amongst other things. Not exactly a choir boy...

 

I never said he was a choir boy. Just trying to remember when Sapp did anything similar to what Suh did and has done. Suh has proven to be a much dirtier player than Sapp ever thought about being. And I'd take them both on my team.

I never said he was a choir boy. Just trying to remember when Sapp did anything similar to what Suh did and has done. Suh has proven to be a much dirtier player than Sapp ever thought about being. And I'd take them both on my team.

 

Sapp was also fined in back to back weeks in 2002 for excessive play. I think it was a good analogy...

I never said he was a choir boy. Just trying to remember when Sapp did anything similar to what Suh did and has done. Suh has proven to be a much dirtier player than Sapp ever thought about being. And I'd take them both on my team.

 

So stepping on a player is worse than shoving a referee? Shoving a guy that is not in pads and by far physically the lesser?

So stepping on a player is worse than shoving a referee? Shoving a guy that is not in pads and by far physically the lesser?

 

I guess not. I need to see it again to properly assess it. Suh has tried to intentionally hurt at least 3 people now. One in the preseason. And those are just the ones we know about. Warren played hard and was emotional but I wouldn't call him a dirty player in the same mold as Suh. That is what I am getting at. To me Sapp and James Harrison are a lot alike. They both have done things that may qualify as stupid or excessive play but I wouldn't call ether dirty. Suh is dirty.

I guess not. I need to see it again to properly assess it. Suh has tried to intentionally hurt at least 3 people now. One in the preseason. And those are just the ones we know about. Warren played hard and was emotional but I wouldn't call him a dirty player in the same mold as Suh. That is what I am getting at. To me Sapp and James Harrison are a lot alike. They both have done things that may qualify as stupid or excessive play but I wouldn't call ether dirty. Suh is dirty.

 

you mean the James Harrison that was just voted the dirtiest player in the league? :lol::cool::p

 

http://news.yahoo.com/steelers-linebacker-james-harrison-nfls-dirtiest-player-212156737.html

you mean the James Harrison that was just voted the dirtiest player in the league? :lol::cool::p

 

http://news.yahoo.com/steelers-linebacker-james-harrison-nfls-dirtiest-player-212156737.html

 

 

:lol:

 

Hard to argue with the players. I guess that makes me a fan of dirty play and I have a blurred view of what constitutes dirty on the field. I know Suh is dirty. I do still like him. I think he is way dirtier than Sapp or Harrison but I guess all three are dirty so dirty is dirty. :lol:

:lol:

 

Hard to argue with the players. I guess that makes me a fan of dirty play and I have a blurred view of what constitutes dirty on the field. I know Suh is dirty. I do still like him. I think he is way dirtier than Sapp or Harrison but I guess all three are dirty so dirty is dirty. :lol:

 

It's a dirty business. I'd take all 3 of them in a flash.

It's a dirty business. I'd take all 3 of them in a flash.

 

 

 

You and me both. I read that link and I was like...I'd take most of this list except for Finnegan and Incognito. :lol:

  • Author
I think you all need to cut him some slack. His agression is understandable. After all life ain't easy for a boy named Suh.
:lol: Nicely done!
I think you all need to cut him some slack. His agression is understandable. After all life ain't easy for a boy named Suh.
:lol:Awesome!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.