Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ndamukong Suh is a Punk and a Cheap-shot Artist

Featured Replies

I think Suh will get 3 games and I think that's about right. Doesn't matter much for the Lions because they aren't making the playoffs this year anyway.

 

I haven't seen all of Suh's personal fouls, so I can't comment on how he's played prior to yesterday. But, the bottom line for me is that what he did was unacceptable, and is unacceptable. I don't care if a player has a history or not, I think an act like that should result in a multiple game suspension. Period. No matter the offender.

 

So...was it unacceptable?

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is the horse dead yet?
What? We should just drop it?
Is the horse dead yet?
Yes, move along, nothing to see here.
What? We should just drop it?

Nope! I want to see 2 more pages of y'all repeating yourself :D

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7278879/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-apologizes-stomp-says-learned-situation

 

Ndamukong Suh apologizes for stomp

 

"In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday's game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration," Suh said in his statement. "Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a calm and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.

 

"I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional -- on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand -- by winning."

 

He should have said this yesterday, IMO.

Again, how many prior incidents did Haynesworth have leading up to that offence?

 

He left the man with 30 stitches in his face and continued headaches and blurred vision after the incident. Roger gave him 5 games for this. I do not think late hits on the QB compare. Again, JMO.

What do you hear more about? What's getting more play?

 

I have seen the ESPN pieces on his giving as well. Of course this is getting more play right now. I get that. To say that endowing a scholarship and helping out high school students does not say more about his character than that stomp in the heat of the moment in an NFL game- again, we will agree to disagree.

How many times do I have to type 1 or 2 games isn't enough? The fact is this isn't his first offense, or second or third... Getting the picture?

 

If your issue is the number of games, okay- we agree to disagree, then. The precedent has been set for this action with Haynesworth, IMO.

What? We should just drop it?

 

Ummm, yeah we should. The tone is taking a turn that is not one of friendly discourse. You can have the last words- I'm done.

 

:cool:

Nope! I want to see 2 more pages of y'all repeating yourself :D

 

So does he need 2 or 5 games suspension? Maybe we should start a poll?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7278879/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-apologizes-stomp-says-learned-situation

 

Ndamukong Suh apologizes for stomp

 

"In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday's game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration," Suh said in his statement. "Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a calm and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.

 

"I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional -- on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand -- by winning."

 

He should have said this yesterday, IMO.

 

 

Sounds like momma got a hold of him after seeing his press conference. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So does he need 2 or 5 games suspension? Maybe we should start a poll?

364 days in jail for Assault

  • Author
He left the man with 30 stitches in his face and continued headaches and blurred vision after the incident. Roger gave him 5 games for this. I do not think late hits on the QB compare. Again, JMO.
You're evading the question. I don't think late hits compare either, that's not what we've been talking about.
  • Author
Nope! I want to see 2 more pages of y'all repeating yourself :D
No one is making you read the thread, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.