Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corso drops an "F-Bomb" on Gameday.....

Featured Replies

I was thinking there's a BGP rule against using someone's name in a derogatory way. Does "Clizzy" apply? Mods?

 

Lee Corso NO.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say its all gonna go away, I watched TV all day and ESPN and seen nothing. I always liked Lee and cured him of his illness. I guess its safe to say I didn't like the "holier" comment about me.

 

And if its going away, so will I.

Hate you? I'm getting new shirts made up.

 

I saw you get a mod to change your name for good on here to Clizzy.

I saw you get a mod to change your name for good on here to Clizzy.

 

:lol::thumb:

I'd say its all gonna go away, I watched TV all day and ESPN and seen nothing. I always liked Lee and cured him of his illness. I guess its safe to say I didn't like the "holier" comment about me.

 

And if its going away, so will I.

 

God bless you.

The real question is, how do you pronounce Clizzy? Is it one word with a hard or soft "C"? Or is it two separate words as in C-Money? Personally I have been using a hard c with one word but I could definitely see one going with the two word pronounciation similar to C-Money. Either way, since Clyde uses a "hard c", I feel it has to be either that one or C-Lizzy.

The real question is, how do you pronounce Clizzy? Is it one word with a hard or soft "C"? Or is it two separate words as in C-Money? Personally I have been using a hard c with one word but I could definitely see one going with the two word pronounciation similar to C-Money. Either way, since Clyde uses a "hard c", I feel it has to be either that one or C-Lizzy.

 

I think both would work. I'll call him Clizzy on here but when I meet him I'll have to shout out C-Lizzy!!!!

 

 

And yes, Randy. As you can see Clizzy has stuck for good. :lol:

I think both would work. I'll call him Clizzy on here but when I meet him I'll have to shout out C-Lizzy!!!!

 

 

And yes, Randy. As you can see Clizzy has stuck for good. :lol:

 

It's not really that you call him Clizzy that makes it so funny, although that is funny enough. It's that you're sneaky about it.

You are wrong, I know that there a lot of folks on here who doesn't use that "language" in their lives.

 

Ephesians 4:29 Colossians 4:6 3:8 I have more but this is not a religion thread and might make someone upset about posting verses to prove a point for the poster.

 

Umm... you took what I said totally wrong. I was saying that I knew for sure that one person posting didn't use that type of language...as for the rest I didnt know. Sorry for the confusion and especially sorry if it offended you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.