Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 55 Manual 0

Featured Replies

Stat of the night:

 

Manual 36 plays... 43 yards.

Trinity 43 plays... 419 yards.

 

2 down, 3 to go.

Trinity who? Unreal what? Well see next week.

Trinity who? Unreal what? Well see next week.

 

It's so cute when St. X players talk trash. You guys are just so adorable.

This is a joke. I mean, really?

 

Like I said weeks ago...wake me in December.

 

-CardinalsFan

Manual ends up 8-0 outside its district and 1-3 within it.

Trinity who? Unreal what? Well see next week.

 

Keep drinking the Glaser cool-aid! Next week will be another beat down for the ROCKS!

I figured that Trinity would dominate, but didn't think I would hear that Manual was held to 43 total yards. Wow!

I figured that Trinity would dominate, but didn't think I would hear that Manual was held to 43 total yards. Wow!

 

Is this a state record for fewest yards allowed in a playoff game or even in a regular season game ?

About half of those 43 yards came on a nice pass play Manual had on their first drive of the game. Their O-line was completely overmatched. Trinity had a punt return for a TD but on other returns had some blunders. An XP was missed too. Not a perfect game for T but to beat one of the states better thems like that - I don't think fans are complaining. Two games, 113-7 if my memory & math are correct.

  • Author
Manual ends up 8-0 outside its district and 1-3 within it.

Overheard from athletic offices in Frankfort, "Mission accomplished."

Trinity U marches on. Congrats to the Rocks and best wishes to nail down the #1 team in the nation. Good year by Manual.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.