Beechwood 29 Newport Central Catholic 20

swamprat

Didn't Rash state earlier that Vocke is the fastest 40 but Nussbaum is faster after 40?

Not sure. I was told by a few BW folks that in sheer straight-ahead speed that Max is faster.

Vocke's differentiator is his ability to cut and then get fast. He's one of the more enjoyable backs to watch that I've seen in a long time.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Rash state earlier that Vocke is the fastest 40 but Nussbaum is faster after 40?

Track season will be fun as Vocke and Nussbaum will probably run the 100m against each other. Then they will be part of the 400m relay team along with Gage Erdman who is also a burner.

Not sure. I was told by a few BW folks that in sheer straight-ahead speed that Max is faster.

Vocke's differentiator is his ability to cut and then get fast. He's one of the more enjoyable backs to watch that I've seen in a long time.

Which one of the legendary BW Nussbaums is Max's Dad?

Ugly start to the game if your a Newcath fan, kick the ball into the endzone on the opening kickoff only to be called for offsides. Move it back 5 yards then rekick, ball doesn't make endzone and Nussbaum takes it to the house. Kudos to Beechwood they were the better team tonight. Cam Vocke looks like Barry Sanders out there they way he stops on a dime and changes direction, makes guys miss him and then accelerates and is gone in a flash. By far the fastest player in NKY. Having Hightchew go down on 3rd or 4th play of the 2nd half and miss the rest of the game didn't help the Breds, although the defense was much better. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Hate to say it but NewCath is very average without Hightchew.