Beechwood 29 Newport Central Catholic 20

swamprat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Beechwood! Shame for the Tigers that they were not in AA this year and last.

You are some piece of work brother!

We start a non-QB, D-lineman at FB, ton of injuries, 99% running game, and still beat the undefeated #1 2A team..could've punched in another TD at the end...still get no props! ;)

No BW folks take shots in the MF threads, but you folks can't help yourselves.

Come Monday, I'll be very curious to see if any polls have the intestinal fortitude ;)

You are some piece of work brother!

We start a non-QB, D-lineman at FB, ton of injuries, 99% running game, and still beat the undefeated #1 2A team..could've punched in another TD at the end...still get no props! ;)

No BW folks take shots in the MF threads, but you folks can't help yourselves.

Come Monday, I'll be very curious to see if any polls have the intestinal fortitude ;)

You took it wrong CT, first thing I said was congrats! No matter how you look at it, it's a great win made even better given the circumstances. You guys efforts last night cetainly got our attention last night. I'm saying nothing more, last thing I wish to do today is upset you guys who should be feeling pretty darn good about yourselves today.

It appears they would have been state champs last year and given NCC's #1 rank this year it appears it could be the case again granted only time will tell if NCC is the AA champ again

This kind of logic is nonsense, must be something in the water "in your neck of the woods"?

I don't see it being a stretch at all that Bw could have won the AA title and last years win over NCC backs tht up.

You are right that makes sense, regular season games determine who wins a state championship not how they play in the playoffs and NCC took their game to a whole new level when the playoffs started and wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened this year. You know nothing about this rivalry clearly. History in this rivalry almost always had the loser in regular season winning in the playoffs or going further in the playoffs because of different classes and vice versa.

You are right that makes sense, regular season games determine who wins a state championship not how they play in the playoffs and NCC took their game to a whole new level when the playoffs started and wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened this year. You know nothing about this rivalry clearly. History in this rivalry almost always had the loser in regular season winning in the playoffs or going further in the playoffs because of different classes and vice versa.

Relax B&G...it's not a shot at you folks nor do BW fans agree with TP's statement. Its just another typical MF shot at BW to suck our fans into another nonsense off-topic discussion.

You guys were great last year, very very good again this year, but you'll need a healthy QB to repeat. I've seen you play 3 times this season and this was by far the best performance that "I" watched. If fully healthy, you'll repeat. We pull for each other now!

:lol:

Beechwood beats NCC, NCC wins AA:eek:

Hmmm........:idunno: