Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Towles injury?

Featured Replies

Only a concussion I hope?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ONLY? Conking the coconut is nuttin' to fool with! Kudos to Dale & Med staff for making the RIGHT decision. Of course having McCoy & Houliston waiting isn't what I would call a tough decision!:D

The EHS announcers indicated during their broadcast that Towles looked fine on the sideline after the concussion. Hopefully this is correct and he will be just fine.

Saw him after the game, he looked fine and was wearing a uk hat.

 

Poor kid....he either got the sense knocked out of him....or didn't get the sense knocked into him. :D

 

Seriously...I hope he's OK. Nothing worse than a season or career ending injury. Best wishes to him.

Poor kid....he either got the sense knocked out of him....or didn't get the sense knocked into him. :D

 

Seriously...I hope he's OK. Nothing worse than a season or career ending injury. Best wishes to him.

 

Ya think.

  • Author

Bpiccolo, can you get any info on Towles injury for us?

 

I am hoping it is a one game thing, right now Towles looks like the favorite to win Mr. Football and I would hate to see him be out multiple games.

Heard he had no idea that he took a bus ride to the game..Hopefully he recovers quick..

Only a concussion I hope?

 

I dont even think its even that. An unwritten rule among the faithfull at Highlands is not to discuss injuries.

But lets get something clear for those specualting, What I saw them looking at was his left wrist and thats it, dont know where a concussion talk came from.

Dale and company probably looked at this meaningless game and did the right thing in holding him out.

We got a State Champsionship to win here people.

Heard he had no idea that he took a bus ride to the game..Hopefully he recovers quick..

 

What I saw them looking at was his left wrist and thats it, dont know where a concussion talk came from.

We got a State Champsionship to win here people.

Guess it was muscle memory. I think it's clear that the extent of any injury he may or may not have suffered will be a matter of national security in Birdland, with any case of treason resulting in the most severe of penalties.

]

Only a concussion I hope?
"Only a concussion" you hope? What planet are you on?

Edited by Birdsfan
spelling

  • Author

I just talked to Towles dad and he told me it was a possible minor concussion. They are going to do all the proper follow up and keeping him out tonight was more of a precautionary measure so kudos to the Highlands powers that be for putting safety ahead of wins and losses.

Only a concussion I hope?
"Only a concussion" you hope? What planet are you on?

 

You can come back from a low level concussion this year with adequate rest.

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Author
Only a concussion I hope?
"Only a concussion" you hope? What planet are you on?

 

I hope you are not misreading anything I am posting. The point I was trying to make was that I hope any injury is minor at worst.

Edited by Birdsfan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.