Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Colts 17

Featured Replies

Another nice win for the Bengals. They are starting to get in to the meat of their schedule after the bi-week. I believe if they beat Tennessee on the road that the seats are going to be more full at PBS.

 

Sorry, got ahead of myself. Next game is on the road against the Seahawks than against Tennessee a week later.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are starting to get in to the meat of their schedule after the bi-week.

Don't ask, don't tell....

Raiders interested in Palmer.............wonder if Mr. Brown will bite on this one?? Probably not.

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82331f5a/article/raiders-reportedly-trying-to-acquire-palmer-from-bengals?module=HP11_headline_stack

 

If ever they were going to trade him this may be the best circumstances, with Campbell being likely out for the season but Oakland having a good season means that's Palmer maybe be more valuable to them now.

I hope all of you haters never come back. The game is much more enjoyable without you and the big crowds. No lines for anything. Lovin it! There were definetly people in the corners today, wasn't just between the 30's. Very good crowd of Bengal supporters.

 

You don't have to worry about this guy. Keep pumping that dough into Mikey Boys pockets. In the end I hope you are happy with 9-7 or vice versa. Until Mike Brown dies this team will not reach the Suped bowl.

 

I don't hate the bengals by the way, I support the players. I just choose to spend my Sundays spending my money on other things. The upper deck was a smattering, I know what I saw.

It definitely has been a surprising start for the Bengals but ultimately I just don't see it lasting especially with a much tougher schedule ahead of them.

 

Regardless, I don't think many people had very much expectations of this team this year (which evident by the attendance #'s this year) so to expect them to make the playoffs is still a bit much. If this team finishes the year with 8/9 wins I think it will be a very, very successful season for them considering who they had to replace going into the season.

I respectfully disagree with anyone that thinks the Bengals would be as good, much less better if Palmer were here. If you're comparing Pro-Day attributes, no question that Palmer is a better QB. Game day attributes, give me Dalton every time. Dalton has a presence, leadership and a can-do attitude that the whole team has been refreshed with. Palmer never, ever was engaged with his teammates or could inspire them when they needed it. Dalton makes very quick and generally good decisions that may offset any arm stength deficit; which is better than slow decisions and a laser arm (when Palmer was at his best, much less the most recent years). I am a long-time Palmer apologist that had generally blamed his shortcomings on his receiving corp, but I have been converted. He still

has a way to go, but I like how quickly he picks up on things. With Gruden's guidance, Dalton has made game day adjustments that have been panning out. Eventually, he won't require two or three quarters before the adjustments are made. All of a sudden, the second half schedule doesn't look so daunting.

I hope all of you haters never come back. The game is much more enjoyable without you and the big crowds. No lines for anything. Lovin it! There were definetly people in the corners today, wasn't just between the 30's. Very good crowd of Bengal supporters.

 

I think the only haters you find around these parts and most of Greater Cincy is haters of Mike Brown...not the Bengals.

News flash with Palmer last year the Bengals finished 4-12 and with Dalton we are already 4-2. Dalton is a true leader!

 

Don't want to put Dalton down because he's doing a great job and I hope he continues improving, but I would consider us 3-1 with Dalton (still solid). Gradkowski led us to the other win.

One of the most promising things from yesterday was that the Bengals created some turnovers, and scored off those turnovers as well.

There is no way the stadium was more than half full.

 

CP should have asked Brown to trade him after this year and played with the young guys against this terrible schedule. Do all of his bashers forget that two years ago when they played a bad schedule they won the division? This team under Marvin has proven that they can beat a terrible schedule if they catch a few other breaks.

 

If Oakland offers a 1st round pick or a 2nd that can move to a 1st and Brown doesn't trade him he is the worst owner in the history of Pro Sports. They went with a guy they really like in Dalton and he has been very good in leading his team to a 4-2 record and Oakland is dying for a QB. Now is the time.

You all need to give credit where credit is due. It's a great day to be a Bengals fan ! Alan Cutler is back ! Who-Dey !! :D

  • Author
You don't have to worry about this guy. Keep pumping that dough into Mikey Boys pockets. In the end I hope you are happy with 9-7 or vice versa. Until Mike Brown dies this team will not reach the Suped bowl.

 

I don't hate the bengals by the way, I support the players. I just choose to spend my Sundays spending my money on other things. The upper deck was a smattering, I know what I saw.

 

:thumb: I couldn't agree more.

  • Author
There is no way the stadium was more than half full.

 

CP should have asked Brown to trade him after this year and played with the young guys against this terrible schedule. Do all of his bashers forget that two years ago when they played a bad schedule they won the division? This team under Marvin has proven that they can beat a terrible schedule if they catch a few other breaks.

 

If Oakland offers a 1st round pick or a 2nd that can move to a 1st and Brown doesn't trade him he is the worst owner in the history of Pro Sports. They went with a guy they really like in Dalton and he has been very good in leading his team to a 4-2 record and Oakland is dying for a QB. Now is the time.

 

This is the second time someone has said that. Who is bashing?

  • Author

If Oakland offers a 1st round pick or a 2nd that can move to a 1st and Brown doesn't trade him he is the worst owner in the history of Pro Sports. They went with a guy they really like in Dalton and he has been very good in leading his team to a 4-2 record and Oakland is dying for a QB. Now is the time.

 

Raiders don't have second-, third-, or fourth-round picks in 2012, I doubt they will give up their 1st round pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.