October 17, 201114 yr They may have sold that many tickets but there was no where near that amount of people at PBS. I drove by the stadium coming off the Brent Spence bridge during the first half and the upper deck looked empty except for seats between the 30's. ' I think regardless of how well they are playing late in games you will see them take their lumps, especially against division opponents. Once the Steelers and Ravens pin their ears back and rush Dalton he will realize he aint in Kansas anymore. I really like the young talent and the "play with nothing to lose" attitude. I am sour on the ownership more than anything. I dont think i will step foot in PBS for a very long time.
October 17, 201114 yr I drove by the stadium coming off the Brent Spence bridge during the first half and the upper deck looked empty except for seats between the 30's. ' I think regardless of how well they are playing late in games you will see them take their lumps, especially against division opponents. Once the Steelers and Ravens pin their ears back and rush Dalton he will realize he aint in Kansas anymore. I really like the young talent and the "play with nothing to lose" attitude. I am sour on the ownership more than anything. I dont think i will step foot in PBS for a very long time. I will go down to PBS but it will be for a UC game.
October 17, 201114 yr I hope all of you haters never come back. The game is much more enjoyable without you and the big crowds. No lines for anything. Lovin it! There were definetly people in the corners today, wasn't just between the 30's. Very good crowd of Bengal supporters.
October 17, 201114 yr Author I hope all of you haters never come back. The game is much more enjoyable without you and the big crowds. No lines for anything. Lovin it! There were definetly people in the corners today, wasn't just between the 30's. Very good crowd of Bengal supporters. :lol: Wow.
October 17, 201114 yr Another nice win for the Bengals. They are starting to get in to the meat of their schedule after the bi-week. I believe if they beat Tennessee on the road that the seats are going to be more full at PBS.
October 17, 201114 yr I would have went if Peyton Manning was playing just to see an all time great work his magic!
October 17, 201114 yr If Palmer were QB I think the Bengals would be 2-4 rather than 4-2 Hmmm ... interesting. I was wondering if they would be undefeated if Palmer were here. Not that I am a Palmer fan because I am not. But this offense would be better with the veteran Palmer at QB. A rookie QB in the NFL is just not as productive as a veteran.
October 17, 201114 yr Hmmm ... interesting. I was wondering if they would be undefeated if Palmer were here. Not that I am a Palmer fan because I am not. But this offense would be better with the veteran Palmer at QB. A rookie QB in the NFL is just not as productive as a veteran. News flash with Palmer last year the Bengals finished 4-12 and with Dalton we are already 4-2. Dalton is a true leader!
October 17, 201114 yr How stupid do you think Carson feels right now? This has to really make him mad. If Palmer were QB I think the Bengals would be 2-4 rather than 4-2 I agree. Buffalo and Indy would have been losses. If Carson plays this team very well could be 6 and 0. Or at worst the same record, because you say the Buffalo, Indy games would be losses. However maybe the Broncos and 49ers would have been wins instead. Don't get me wrong I LOVE what Dalton is doing, he is going to be a good one. But you all seem to forget we played the one of the toughest if not the toughest schedules in the league last year with 9 games agaisnt playoff teams, and two more with winning records who didn't make it. This whole thing saying since the Bengals are 4 and 2, shows that the Bengals are better off without Palmer is just simply wrong. Considering we have played such an easy schedule so far. Remember before the season started I was even the one saying the Bengals have an easy schedule and could surprise a lot of you. You also don't take into account having a new OC with new ideas, and receivers who run the right routes and don't short arm balls. The Bengals IMO probably are 6 and 0 with Palmer, and honestly I bet he is mad at himself for because as I said before the season started the team we have this is not bad. Good defense, with young talent on offense. We will never know how the Bengals would have done with Carson. I think they would be 6 and 0 or at worst the same as they are now. You think they will be worst. Even though I probably have more to back up my claim then you. However we will never know, so I know I rather move on from this myself. No more reason to compare the two, Carson is gone. Dalton is here and is doing a good job. So if you stop comparing, so will I.
October 17, 201114 yr I will say this though, if Dalton also leads them to wins against the Ravens and Steelers where they at least split those games. Then I will say we are better off starting this year with Dalton. However until that point when we start playing the tough division games, I still believe we would have been better with Palmer. Remember I am one of the very few people, who also saw this team having the possibility to start good. So this goes back to what I was even saying before the year. With that though I do love Andy Dalton, he is going to be really good. He already has been!
October 17, 201114 yr News flash with Palmer last year the Bengals finished 4-12 and with Dalton we are already 4-2. Dalton is a true leader! News flash last year was the only year the Bengals really had a bad year when Palmer started for the majority of the season. So last season was more of the exception rather than the rule.
October 17, 201114 yr Hmmm ... interesting. I was wondering if they would be undefeated if Palmer were here. Not that I am a Palmer fan because I am not. But this offense would be better with the veteran Palmer at QB. A rookie QB in the NFL is just not as productive as a veteran. That is exactly what I think too. Dalton has done a GREAT job so far, however with Palmer they very well may have been even better. Most likely they draft Dalton this year even if Palmer never asked for a trade. So he could have sat and learned, which with him being so smart would have been a great thing. People just can't get last season out of their head. Last year was the first year they really didn't compete when Palmer started and they played 9 playoff teams, and two other winning record teams. Having new young talented receivers, and new OC would have been great for Palmer IMO. However we will never find out, and hopefully Dalton just keeps doing his thing! WHO DEY!
October 17, 201114 yr :lol: Wow. I have been at all three home games this season. Today's crowd was definitely much bigger than what they have had, and a really good walk up crowd. Don't look now the Bengals are starting to win some, and people are starting to slowly start coming back again even while playing a team who was 0 and 5. Who would have ever thought that? Just imagine how many more people will be at the next home game if they keep playing well and it's against a good team like the Steelers.
October 17, 201114 yr You get rid of cancers that underperform, pick up winners and mix it with good schedule then you have a shot! Dalton to Green is fun to watch. Green is a superstar! I'd say he has more TD's than Chad Johnson has catches hahahaha!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.