October 16, 201114 yr Can't say enough about Andy Dalton.... For the first time this year... Who Dey!! Schedule is about to get a lot more difficult but you have to be pleased with what you have seen so far.
October 16, 201114 yr Author ESPNStatsInfo ESPN Stats & Info Andy Dalton now has 1,242 yards passing this season, the most ever by a Bengals rookie through 6 games (Carson Palmer had 1,221 in 2004)
October 16, 201114 yr Glad to see the Bengals continuing to play hard at the end of the game. Yet another week with a Dalton to Green TD connection, gotta like that as well.
October 16, 201114 yr The schedule may be weak, but 4-2 is still 4-2. Defense makes another big play late.
October 16, 201114 yr I really like having a different offensive scheme for this young team, just need to start converting more on 3rd downs.
October 16, 201114 yr ESPNStatsInfo ESPN Stats & Info Andy Dalton now has 1,242 yards passing this season, the most ever by a Bengals rookie through 6 games (Carson Palmer had 1,221 in 2004) I thought Kitna QB'd Palmer's rookie year.
October 16, 201114 yr I thought Kitna QB'd Palmer's rookie year. Yep Palmer didn't play until his second year.
October 16, 201114 yr Author I thought Kitna QB'd Palmer's rookie year. Yep Palmer didn't play until his second year. Yes, I guess they meant 1st year really. It was tweeted by ESPN.
October 16, 201114 yr Author How stupid do you think Carson feels right now? This has to really make him mad.
October 16, 201114 yr Stat that I like a lot is Dalton was 25/32 passing. And that is with about 3 or 4 drops that were right on target.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.