Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Colts 17

Featured Replies

  • Author
What's capacity, like 64,000?

 

65K...

  • Replies 84
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Attendance at PBS 52,068...

 

Still well short.

 

They may have sold that many tickets but there was no where near that amount of people at PBS.

If Palmer were QB I think the Bengals would be 2-4 rather than 4-2

 

I agree. Buffalo and Indy would have been losses.

They may have sold that many tickets but there was no where near that amount of people at PBS.

 

:thumb: It looked deserted whenever they panned the crowd.

  • Author
:thumb: It looked deserted whenever they panned the crowd.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Outside of the lower bowl it was very thin. That's very telling considering how nice of a day it was and coming off a nice W and the game before the bye.

No Johnson and no Owens = better record. It's not an accident.

  • Author
No Johnson and no Owens = better record. It's not an accident.

 

You forgot one other key player.

You forgot one other key player.

 

A trio of ego's.

:thumb: It looked deserted whenever they panned the crowd.

 

The lower level was full. The end zones were full. The uppers had several rows open near the top in the sections away from the 50. The Club Section with the super high priced seats were about 1/3 empty. Many open strips of seats even on the 50.

 

Lots of Indy fans at the game today. Very nice folks. They enjoyed the game, raised some cane when the Colts came back but were not obnoxious. Next up at home - Pittsburgh. (Preparing to watch game through gold towels breaking sight line every 3 seconds.)

 

The Bengals won another game they would have lost in year's past. Excellent effort. Who Dey.

I was thinking the same thing. Outside of the lower bowl it was very thin. That's very telling considering how nice of a day it was and coming off a nice W and the game before the bye.

 

Yea I agree. I wonder how much that would change going forward if they got a win over Pittsburgh or Baltimore. It's kind of a Catch-22 between supporting Mike Brown and supporting a young, successful team.

Key stat the Bengals did not give up a sack!

I watched the game on the internet and the upper level was pretty empty.

Great game today, very enjoyable. Weather was spectacular and the game was a good one. Scalpers needed many more tickets as the demand far exceeded the supply. Tons of walk ups, heard people were waiting in line for almost the entire first half. Keep it goin boys. Playing out pretty much like I thought it would.

  • Author
Yea I agree. I wonder how much that would change going forward if they got a win over Pittsburgh or Baltimore. It's kind of a Catch-22 between supporting Mike Brown and supporting a young, successful team.

 

I know, I hate that it is that way. Earlier this year I decided I have had enough and no matter what I won't give Mike any more of my money as far as tickets, food, and merchandise until something changes. I will still watch on TV and that is it. I'd love to go and support this team but I just won't do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.