Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

I did not get the standard email that happens when your opponent submits a lineup until Godot did it today at 4:17. Seems you are spouting off over a user error. There was never a final lineup submitted until this afternoon...

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week sums up my season so far, I got 19 from Brady and my foe gets 21 from Welker.

  • Author
I did not get the standard email that happens when your opponent submits a lineup until Godot did it today at 4:17. Seems you are spouting off over a user error. There was never a final lineup submitted until this afternoon...
Thank you
How the heck do you verify it other than looking at the site? Do you want a PM from every member on each Sunday? Should I call myfantasyleague and make sure the lineup I turned in stays in their system? Should I text you a picture of my submitted lineup each week? One would think that if you submit your lineup saturday night, look at your lineup on Sunday that the same lineup would be good an hour or so later. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. There is nothing else I could have done short of hand delivering my lineup to your house, reading it aloud to you repeatedly and have you chisel it into a marbel slab. I can't explain what happened but I know I'm way too busy to keep track of a league if the lineup I submit on Saturday night cannot be trusted to be there Sunday.

 

Do you not have your account set up to email you a copy of your lineup like everyone else? If you did and you did in fact submit your lineup and receive that email you could forward it and have all the proof you need.

An email is always sent when a lineup is submitted. No email means no proof especially if GT didn't get an email for your team.

I always check to make sure my lineup was received after I submitted it.

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (69 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (110 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (92 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (117 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (101 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (93 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (71 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (67 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (106 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (84 pts)

 

 

Over

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (103 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (108 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (106 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (47 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (68 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (64 pts) at Indo Savages (77 pts)

Florence Fighters (98 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (82 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (82 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (62 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (80 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (83 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Big Creek Moonshiners (106 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (89 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

East End Evolution (68 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (106 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (53 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (119 pts)

Jungle Junkies (103 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (37 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (47 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (68 pts)

Bail Bonds - Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB

SubVets - Williams, Mike TBB WR

 

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (64 pts) at Indo Savages (77 pts)

Bridge Sitters - Williams, Mike TBB WR

Savages - Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

 

Florence Fighters (98 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (82 pts)

RiverRats * - Addai, Joseph IND RB

 

Junction City Jailcats * (82 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (62 pts)

Gophers - Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB and Wayne, Reggie IND WR

 

Pikeville High Risers (80 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (83 pts)

Pikeville High Risers - Winslow, Kellen TBB TE and Barth, Connor TBB PK

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (106 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (89 pts)

Sawville GymShoes - Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

 

East End Evolution (68 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (106 pts)

East End Evolution - Wayne, Reggie IND WR

 

Huggs Thuggs (53 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (119 pts)

Huggs Thuggs - Freeman, Josh TBB QB

 

Jungle Junkies (103 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (37 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils - Freeman, Josh TBB QB

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (62 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (80 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (76 pts) at Indo Savages (81 pts)

Florence Fighters (98 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (98 pts)

 

Junction City Jailcats * (82 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (90 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (92 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (83 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (106 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (94 pts)

 

East End Evolution (81 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (106 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (68 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (119 pts)

Jungle Junkies (103 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (52 pts)

  • Author
How many ended up without a lineup?
Two
I did not get the standard email that happens when your opponent submits a lineup until Godot did it today at 4:17. Seems you are spouting off over a user error. There was never a final lineup submitted until this afternoon...

 

I do not know if I got the email, the email that is on the account is one I rarely use. I could check. Regardless it was on the site Sunday morning. It wasn't a user error. I'm trying not to use really salty language here, so I'm just going to get off this thread and you guys find a replacement. I'm not saying Godot should just give me the win, even though I DID WIN. But what I am saying is that the error is on the website, not mine.

 

I'm out. I set my lineup and checked it and it didn't save. I'm not really mad, but my Sundays are too busy to keep checking a dumb website to see if my fantasy team lineup is still set. Plenty of people on here that probably have more time.

And I know the rules Godot. If this was the first week of the season, my first year in the league I wouldn't protest because I would think that I made a mistake. But I didn't. I submitted my lineup the same way as always. I'm not blaming this on you but I'm not going to waste my time with this league if I can't trust the website to save my lineup.

 

Ive been in this league since it started and I've never had an issue with lineups, unless of course you include poor choices as an issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.