Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

0-4... Terrible.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0-4... Terrible.

 

I feel your pain.

 

What really sucks is my team isn't bad, just not putting things together in the same week.

I feel your pain.

 

What really sucks is my team isn't bad, just not putting things together in the same week.

 

My points are living on my bench. That's all on me.

My points are living on my bench. That's all on me.

 

I left a W on the board this week from that. :irked:

:cry:

 

I'm on the outside looking in.

 

You're never on the outside when you have an * by your name lol.

You're never on the outside when you have an * by your name lol.

 

True. Even if I finish last I know I've still got a seat at the table next year.

 

I think my team will be ok, but will they turn things around in time for me to make the playoffs, we will see.

True. Even if I finish last I know I've still got a seat at the table next year.

 

I think my team will be ok, but will they turn things around in time for me to make the playoffs, we will see.

 

Well I unfortunately don't have that luxury haha! So if you want to continue to lose and let me stay ahead of you, it would be greatly appreciated. My team has been overperforming in my eyes and I think we are going to hit a wall here soon. I don't think I can count on Welker for 30+ each week.

It feels good to get my first ever win in the BGP league. I mean wins, plural. 2-2 with an extremely patchwork lineup is pretty good for this rookie.

I feel your pain.

 

What really sucks is my team isn't bad, just not putting things together in the same week.

 

 

Fire the Coach! Atleast your listed on the streaks post.

You heard it here first...the Machine will beat the Ankles this week. Write that down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire the Coach! Atleast your listed on the streaks post.

 

It's not the fault of the coach. The lineup and play calling has been good.

 

I've only made that list twice in 8-9 years. There is only one list that matters and I'm at the top of it. **

I have some serious WR issues.

It's not the fault of the coach. The lineup and play calling has been good.

Must be horrible drafting by the GM... :lol:
Must be horrible drafting by the GM... :lol:

 

He's on a short leash. There are rumors of a possible house cleaning and preparing for the future of the franchise.

I know we moved last year to have basically a flex spot where we could play a 5th player from either RB or WR. I wish we could play a TE in that spot as well. I have two great TEs and they outscore my WR each week but I have to let one sit on the bench.

 

Is that something we could look at in the future?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.