Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

In 3 of the Jags first 5 possessions, MJD did not get a single rush attempt. My personal fantasy concerns aside, what on earth are these coaches thinking sometimes?

 

He ripped off a 41 yard run on the first play of the 6th possession, then they promptly took him out, gave a carry to Karim, then threw two passes, the last being picked off. They better pay their OC, because there's no doubt he'll be a head coach next year.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the league website says strained hammy....phew.....makes me think he is a drama queen for laying down and whatnot. It was like he got shot.

 

He is a WR. They're all divas, right?

He is a WR. They're all divas, right?

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

 

He's not making it easy for me to say they aren't.

Of course Cam Newton would get a meaningless TD pass at the end. Probably will get a two point conversion just to rub it in.

I think I've got a win this week. I'm up by 25...unless Julio Jones and Randy McMichael go nuts in the last 5 minutes of their games, I should move to 4-1.

 

Feeling pretty good about my team. I stuck with Vick this week and it paid off. Jared Cook gave me a big day at the TE position with Hernandez on the shelf with an injury. That's what we Mustard Seeds expect. Guys have to step up when someone gets injured or has a bad day.

Well I'm down 3 and I have Tampa bay kicker and Winslow jr. Playing tomorrow. Should get the win.

Great week for Brush Creek. 107 points with two players left.

The Olive Hill Grizz Mafia finally lived up to their pre-season hype. Its always nice to beat up on Gametime :lol:. We still have one player left a piece but Freeman would have to have a game for the ages for me to lose right now.

  • Author

Scores at 7:00

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (65 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (107 pts)

Florence Fighters (98 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (76 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (80 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (83 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (53 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (101 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (47 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (68 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (91 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (93 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (83 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (82 pts)

East End Evolution (68 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (65 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (71 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (64 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (64 pts) at Indo Savages (77 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (88 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts)

Jungle Junkies (103 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (30 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (65 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (108 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (92 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (117 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (82 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (62 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (106 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (65 pts)

^ when I tore my ACL I walked off on my own as well.

 

Yeah, I have seen many folks with torn ACL's walk away. I am pessimistic....

 

When I tore my ACL, I played a whole second half of flag football...very stupid lol.

Wish I had started Torain! But right now I'll just be glad I got him on waivers last night!

 

I never should have dropped him lol...Oh well.

Sure would be nice if Nick Folk and Joseph Addai don't put up 23 points.

  • Author
The Olive Hill Grizz Mafia finally lived up to their pre-season hype. Its always nice to beat up on Gametime :lol:. We still have one player left a piece but Freeman would have to have a game for the ages for me to lose right now.
It's a shame that they show up on a week that they get a loss no matter what the final score is because you didn't turn in a lineup.
It's a shame that they show up on a week that they get a loss no matter what the final score is because you didn't turn in a lineup.

 

Get him Godot!!! The Commish bring some pain!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.