Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

So what do you do with CCC's team? Replacement player?

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what do you do with CCC's team? Replacement player?

 

Good question, I dont think we have had this happen before. Atleast I dont remember it. Im sure the committee will figure this mess out.

I think we've had this problem one time before but it was the same thing. The member said they submitted the line up but the site didn't save it. I've been with the league since it started and have never had a problem with the site not saving the line up. I check after I submit mine to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

Good question, I dont think we have had this happen before. Atleast I dont remember it. Im sure the committee will figure this mess out.

 

We have a committee? I thought it all began and ended with Godot when it comes to league personell decisions. :lol:

We have a committee? I thought it all began and ended with Godot when it comes to league personell decisions. :lol:

 

:lol: I think he is the man, maybe the committee is just for new membership.

I think we've had this problem one time before but it was the same thing. The member said they submitted the line up but the site didn't save it. I've been with the league since it started and have never had a problem with the site not saving the line up. I check after I submit mine to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

 

I recall something similar as well.

 

I turned off my email notification feature so I don't get any emails from the website, I simply check from my phone an hour or so before the games start Sunday afternoon, and verify that I've got a lineup submitted. Takes all of 45 seconds. :idunno:

I remember someone complaining about it once before and I've always checked/saved my e-mail until the following week, just in case there was any type of issue. I encourage anyone to do that same because that easily solves all problems.

I was involved in that. I didn't recieve my oppponents email till Sunday about 4:00p.m.

It has only happened to me once. I could have sworn that I submitted my lineup, but I didn't. I don't recall complaining about it, but maybe I did. I think what happened was that I was setting my lineup while at work...I had the lineup screen up, checked the players off, got distracted by something and never actually clicked the submit button. That's my guess, because I'm pretty confident that the site doesn't randomly forget lineups. I try to make doubly sure everything is a go since that happened.

 

I'm just thankful that I would have lost the game regardless, so it didn't matter the week I screwed up. I might have filed an appeal to the league office if it had cost me a win :lol:

  • Author
So what do you do with CCC's team? Replacement player?
If he stands pat and doesn't turn in a lineup this week then he will be replaced next week. The replacement player will be

guaranteed a spot in 2012 no matter where they finish this season.

  • Author
Good question, I dont think we have had this happen before. Atleast I dont remember it. Im sure the committee will figure this mess out.

 

I think we've had this problem one time before but it was the same thing. The member said they submitted the line up but the site didn't save it. I've been with the league since it started and have never had a problem with the site not saving the line up. I check after I submit mine to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

 

We've had the issue before with the owner getting vocal and close to ugly over their lineup not being turned in.

 

We've also had members try to bully their way and get to lineup used when they didn't turn it in thinking that their last weekends lineup would be used.

 

But we've never had anyone try to take it as far as CCC says he will.

 

CCC made several comments that if I replied to them now I'd just be throwing gas on the fire. But I will say that the email address I use for the MFL site is one I check daily and it takes less then a minute to log on to MFL and see if my lineup is posted and correct.

  • Author
We have a committee? I thought it all began and ended with Godot when it comes to league personell decisions. :lol:

 

:lol: I think he is the man, maybe the committee is just for new membership.
Mainly new members and rule changes
Top in the division. Just sayin........

 

Wrong. 3rd in the division if you want to get technical. Just sayin'... :idunno:

Wrong. 3rd in the division if you want to get technical. Just sayin'... :idunno:

 

Only because of technicalities. I'm the true number 1 in the division though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.