Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

The Olive Hill Grizz Mafia finally lived up to their pre-season hype. Its always nice to beat up on Gametime :lol:. We still have one player left a piece but Freeman would have to have a game for the ages for me to lose right now.

 

You get a loss too. Pipe down...

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never should have dropped him lol...Oh well.

I'm hoping he becomes my 3rd RB to go with Best and Rice, but don't feel bad, I drafted Denaries Moore and claimed he'd have a big year, then dropped him after week one and he blew up in week 2 and the Savages picked him up.

My team is terrible. :lol:

I'm pretty satisfied with my team at this point, I'd like to have a better QB but in a league this deep, it's hard to be strong at every position.

You get a loss too. Pipe down...

 

I get plenty of losses. Makes the victories even better.

How do I get a loss?

 

See Godot above. Your lineup wasn't turned in on time. You lose... :lol:

Maytown Mirkers finally showed up this week to play.

You mean the one man show of Aaron Rogers shows up , just my luck !!!!!!!!

See Godot above. Your lineup wasn't turned in on time. You lose... :lol:

 

That's not right. I had mine in on time. If I don't get my score counted I seriously out of this league.

It's a shame that they show up on a week that they get a loss no matter what the final score is because you didn't turn in a lineup.

 

Yes I did. Did so last night and checked it this morning. If I don't get credit I'm done with this league. That's on myfantasyleague.com, not me.

Why the heck would I have been bragging if I didn't turn in a lineup? That's crap. Find a replacement for me if this stands.

  • Author
(at 7:28 AM CST this morning)Six teams haven't turned in lineups this morning
You were one of those teams.

 

That's not right. I had mine in on time. If I don't get my score counted I seriously out of this league.
You should of verified it

 

Yes I did. Did so last night and checked it this morning. If I don't get credit I'm done with this league. That's on myfantasyleague.com, not me.
I submitted your lineup this afternoon somewhere around 3 PM CST. The rules state if I have to submit your last lineup for you after the first kickoff on Sunday then you get a loss.

 

If you want to walk then we will replace you.

You were one of those teams.

 

You should of verified it

 

I submitted your lineup this afternoon somewhere around 3 PM CST. The rules state if I have to submit your last lineup for you after the first kickoff on Sunday then you get a loss.

 

If you want to walk then we will replace you.

 

How the heck do you verify it other than looking at the site? Do you want a PM from every member on each Sunday? Should I call myfantasyleague and make sure the lineup I turned in stays in their system? Should I text you a picture of my submitted lineup each week? One would think that if you submit your lineup saturday night, look at your lineup on Sunday that the same lineup would be good an hour or so later. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. There is nothing else I could have done short of hand delivering my lineup to your house, reading it aloud to you repeatedly and have you chisel it into a marbel slab. I can't explain what happened but I know I'm way too busy to keep track of a league if the lineup I submit on Saturday night cannot be trusted to be there Sunday.

And I know the rules Godot. If this was the first week of the season, my first year in the league I wouldn't protest because I would think that I made a mistake. But I didn't. I submitted my lineup the same way as always. I'm not blaming this on you but I'm not going to waste my time with this league if I can't trust the website to save my lineup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.