Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

I know we moved last year to have basically a flex spot where we could play a 5th player from either RB or WR. I wish we could play a TE in that spot as well. I have two great TEs and they outscore my WR each week but I have to let one sit on the bench.

 

Is that something we could look at in the future?

 

Bring it up next year when we're recruiting replacements.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I know we moved last year to have basically a flex spot where we could play a 5th player from either RB or WR. I wish we could play a TE in that spot as well. I have two great TEs and they outscore my WR each week but I have to let one sit on the bench.

 

Is that something we could look at in the future?

 

Bring it up next year when we're recruiting replacements.
True, bring it up and remind us. Personally I'd like to do away with the flex.

^Do away with the flex, blasphemy. If anything I think the TE should be added as well.

Personally I'd like to do away with the flex.
I'm with you...

I'm getting Colston back this weekend, but I don't think I can start him yet...

True, bring it up and remind us. Personally I'd like to do away with the flex.

 

I wasn't a big fan of it when we started, but it has grown on me and I actually like it now. We use it it my other leagues, but if we got rid of it I wouldn't be upset either.

I'm in a league with a flex but only one at the RB position

You can play two RB's but one would be the flex position

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (102) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (97)

Florence Fighters (106) at Auxier RiverRats * (118)

Pikeville High Risers (98) at Louisa Lumber * (80)

Huggs Thuggs (100) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (108)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (90) at Southern KY SubVets (117)

Richmond Outsiders * (99) at West Kentucky Rams (104)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (103) at Possum Trot WarHogs (98)

East End Evolution (117) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (97)

 

Shelby Cardinals (122) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (105)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (94) at Indo Savages (106)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (113) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (90)

Jungle Junkies (88) at Boyle County Blue Devils (98)

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (100) at Maytown Mirkers (104)

Maysville Split Ends (101) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (107)

Junction City Jailcats * (82) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (124)

Big Creek Moonshiners (132) at Sawville GymShoes (95)

  • Author

Six teams haven't turned in lineups this morning

It's 1:03 and the Louisa Lumber hasn't submitted a lineup. Easy win for me this week I suppose.

Aww man, I got got the groom this weekend. I hate to ruin his honeymoon.:D

There goes my season.......first pick of the draft.......

  • Author
It's 1:03 and the Louisa Lumber hasn't submitted a lineup. Easy win for me this week I suppose.
He automatically get a loss and you play against his last weeks lineup. It's possible you both lose this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.