Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

  • Author
There goes my season.......first pick of the draft.......
???
  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Maybe not. He was limping, but walking on his own to the locker room. The fact that it was a non-contact injury is a major worry, but at least he wasn't carted off. Sometimes it turns out to be less serious and this may be one of those times. I sure hope so, I hate to see anyone injured but especially the league's best and most exciting performers.

^ when I tore my ACL I walked off on my own as well.

Yeah, I have seen many folks with torn ACL's walk away. I am pessimistic....

^Maybe not. He was limping, but walking on his own to the locker room. The fact that it was a non-contact injury is a major worry, but at least he wasn't carted off. Sometimes it turns out to be less serious and this may be one of those times. I sure hope so, I hate to see anyone injured but especially the league's best and most exciting performers.

 

^ when I tore my ACL I walked off on my own as well.

 

It is being reported as a hamstring injury.

Six teams haven't turned in lineups this morning

 

 

That's okay UKMF has turned his in about 10 times this week to make up for it.

Wish I had started Torain! But right now I'll just be glad I got him on waivers last night!

The point being him walking off on his own with a slight limp is better news than riding a golf cart like Jamaal Charles. Johnson also didn't seem to be in excruciating pain to me like a lot of guys with torn ACL's are.

 

I'm aware it could still be a season ending injury. I was around when Derek Anderson tore his ACL at UK. I'm just saying you've got some hope, whereas anyone who saw the Jamaal Charles injury was 99.9% sure he was done for the year.

Andre is a beast, hopefully it's not serious!

And, on a lighter note, I'd like to thank Daniel Manning for blocking a kick (+2 points for my defense) and then proceeding to make the dumbest block in the back I've ever seen to negate a defensive TD (a +6 that I don't get thanks to him). Joseph is 3-4 yards ahead of the kicker (who is the closest defender) and Manning decides to blatantly block him in the back. There's no way anyone would have caught him. What an idiot.

 

I want winners! I want players that want to win!

I'm getting worried myself. Did MJD get hurt? Or did Jack Del Rio just decide to quit using him now that he has Blaine Gabbert? 4 touches for 3 yards against the Saints? Are you kidding me?

Yeah, the league website says strained hammy....phew.....makes me think he is a drama queen for laying down and whatnot. It was like he got shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.