Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

This week sums up my season so far, I got 19 from Brady and my foe gets 21 from Welker.

 

:p

 

MFL Projections

 

Florence Fighters (98 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (98 pts)

 

I sure hope it isn't that close, but if it is I'm hoping I put Alex Smith as my tiebreaker like I usually do. He actually had a pretty good day.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not right. I had mine in on time. If I don't get my score counted I seriously out of this league.

 

Yes I did. Did so last night and checked it this morning. If I don't get credit I'm done with this league. That's on myfantasyleague.com, not me.

 

Why the heck would I have been bragging if I didn't turn in a lineup? That's crap. Find a replacement for me if this stands.

 

You were one of those teams.

 

You should of verified it

 

I submitted your lineup this afternoon somewhere around 3 PM CST. The rules state if I have to submit your last lineup for you after the first kickoff on Sunday then you get a loss.

 

If you want to walk then we will replace you.

 

How the heck do you verify it other than looking at the site? Do you want a PM from every member on each Sunday? Should I call myfantasyleague and make sure the lineup I turned in stays in their system? Should I text you a picture of my submitted lineup each week? One would think that if you submit your lineup saturday night, look at your lineup on Sunday that the same lineup would be good an hour or so later. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. There is nothing else I could have done short of hand delivering my lineup to your house, reading it aloud to you repeatedly and have you chisel it into a marbel slab. I can't explain what happened but I know I'm way too busy to keep track of a league if the lineup I submit on Saturday night cannot be trusted to be there Sunday.

 

I do not know if I got the email, the email that is on the account is one I rarely use. I could check. Regardless it was on the site Sunday morning. It wasn't a user error. I'm trying not to use really salty language here, so I'm just going to get off this thread and you guys find a replacement. I'm not saying Godot should just give me the win, even though I DID WIN. But what I am saying is that the error is on the website, not mine.

 

I'm out. I set my lineup and checked it and it didn't save. I'm not really mad, but my Sundays are too busy to keep checking a dumb website to see if my fantasy team lineup is still set. Plenty of people on here that probably have more time.

 

Bye

 

See ya

 

Funny how it's always the website's fault when someone forgets or doesn't submit a lineup. We've used the same site for several years and never had a problem.

I can't believe I actually have a chance at a win this week. I just need Blount and/or Wayne to have an off night.

Great week for Brush Creek. 107 points with two players left.

 

Congrats on your win!

 

Even if I start Vick, I'd still lose.

If you're interested in any of my players, I'm open to any and all reasonable offers. No player is untouchable.

I'm late to the party but I got an e-mail on both my lineup and my opponent's.

 

[h=2]BGP Fantasy Football League - 2011 Possum Trot WarHogs Week 4 Lineup[/h][h=3]Don't want email from MyFantasyLeague.com? Click here to unsubscribe from all emails.[/h]Stafford, Matthew DET QB

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB

Jackson, Fred BUF RB

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Thomas, Mike JAC WR

Cooley, Chris WAS TE

Henery, Alex PHI PK

Saints, New Orleans NOS Def

Backup Player #1: Fitzpatrick, Ryan BUF QB

 

Submitted Sun Oct 2 10:46:24 a.m. ET 2011

With that said, I sure would like to get the 'score 65 points and win' schedule sometime soon. I'm the highest scoring team in my division and in last place :lol:

Congrats on your win!

 

Even if I start Vick, I'd still lose.

 

Guess you shouldn't have given HB20's team some clipboard material with that guarentee this week!

Guess you shouldn't have given HB20's team some clipboard material with that guarentee this week!

 

Par for the course on my season. He has his best week of the year and my team lays another egg.

Guess you shouldn't have given HB20's team some clipboard material with that guarentee this week!

 

We only have one computer in Brush Creek so they didnt get that guarantee :lol:. We just shot Arian Foster up with some pain killers and sent him out there with the ball.

We only have one computer in Brush Creek so they didnt get that guarantee :lol:. We just shot Arian Foster up with some pain killers and sent him out there with the ball.

 

He sure did come back with a bang!

 

I'm hoping Wes Welker doesn't let down for me. Guy is averaging 10 receptions and 150+ yards a game. Throw in a couple TD's. He as been phenominal for me and received a few extra juice boxes after the game.

Two

 

Sure it wasnt three? Most would argue that thing namecips turned in is nowhere near a lineup.

Sure it wasnt three? Most would argue that thing namecips turned in is nowhere near a lineup.

 

Haha beating a guy when he is down. You sir are relentless!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.