October 4, 201114 yr Author Final Scores Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (69 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (110 pts) Florence Fighters (98 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (86 pts) Pikeville High Risers (90 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (83 pts) Huggs Thuggs (79 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (119 pts) Cincinnati Bail Bonds (66 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (74 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (101 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (93 pts) Lex-Town Grapplers ® (106 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (84 pts) East End Evolution (73 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (106 pts) Shelby Cardinals (71 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (67 pts) Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (70 pts) at Indo Savages (80 pts) Paducah Rabbit Fists (112 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts) Jungle Junkies (103 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (63 pts) Mauk Ridge Maniacs (103 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (112 pts) Maysville Split Ends (92 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (117 pts) Junction City Jailcats * (82 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (86 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (106 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (95 pts)
October 4, 201114 yr I couldn't make it through the whole game last night, but was very pleased to see that Addai didn't score enough to bring me down. Florence Fighters are 4-1 now. I don't know if we've ever had that good of a start. Hopefully we can hang on!
October 4, 201114 yr Top in the division. Just sayin........ Wrong. 3rd in the division if you want to get technical. Just sayin'... :idunno: Head-to-Head is no technicality my friend! And I'm only in first because I've scored 7 more points than GT...man that is tight. I don't care what anyone says, the Shula Division is tough, with three teams sitting on 4-1. Wow.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.