Is Trinity officially "Kentucky's Team" now....

Maybe Northern Kentucky fans might enjoy it that a Kentucky team is beating the Cincinnati teams but fans from most Jefferson County schools wish Trinity could move its buildings from St Matthews to Indiana or Ohio, The JCPS will not even play Trinity much less root for them.

Maybe Northern Kentucky fans might enjoy it that a Kentucky team is beating the Cincinnati teams but fans from most Jefferson County schools wish Trinity could move its buildings from St Matthews to Indiana or Ohio, The JCPS will not even play Trinity much less root for them.

That's really sad then..I love when Ky beats Ohio...LOVE IT!!!!!

It seems all Kentuckians acknowledge that they're the best team in Kentucky and feel a sense of commonwealth pride when a Kentucky team goes to Ohio and pastes the GCL. I know I enjoy it. I hope they win the National title. I think it would be good for the state since most folks think Kentucky football is weak' date=' overall.[/quote']Kentucky football is weak overall.

It seems all Kentuckians acknowledge that they're the best team in Kentucky and feel a sense of commonwealth pride when a Kentucky team goes to Ohio and pastes the GCL. I know I enjoy it. I hope they win the National title. I think it would be good for the state since most folks think Kentucky football is weak' date=' overall.[/quote']I think it's awesome that they are representing our state so well on both the regional and national levels. Those of you in Louisville don't know what we have to put up with here, with our daily lives being so intermeshed with the Ohioans. We have to hear all the stereotypes, put-downs and arrogance, live and in person. So when a little old Kentucky school goes over there and knocks off one of their iconic teams, we get the chance for a little payback. Hopefully, the Birds will be able to strike another blow against the buckeye boys in a few weeks. :thumb:

I think it's awesome that they are representing our state so well on both the regional and national levels. Those of you in Louisville don't know what we have to put up with here, with our daily lives being so intermeshed with the Ohioans. We have to hear all the stereotypes, put-downs and arrogance, live and in person. So when a little old Kentucky school goes over there and knocks off one of their iconic teams, we get the chance for a little payback. Hopefully, the Birds will be able to strike another blow against the buckeye boys in a few weeks. :thumb:

I hope Highlands goes up and stomps Elder in the Pit! Go Bluebirds! :ylsuper:

It seems all Kentuckians acknowledge that they're the best team in Kentucky and feel a sense of commonwealth pride when a Kentucky team goes to Ohio and pastes the GCL. I know I enjoy it. I hope they win the National title. I think it would be good for the state since most folks think Kentucky football is weak' date=' overall.[/quote[/b']]

Kentucky football is weak overall. A couple of really good teams doesn't change the fact.

I hope Trinity wins the national title too, because I think they've done great things with their program starting with hiring the current coach.