Bengals - Will they Shock Us?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't for 7 home games this season unless you have the Direct TV package. The only one at home that will sellout will be Pittsburgh.

Even with the package it's blacked out here. You can catch pieces of it on the red zone channel though.

If this trend continues, I believe Mikey & Co. might have actually shocked me with his incompetence?? While the good teams are getting better with creative deals, the middle of the road/up & coming teams are improving, our leader signs a couple of Raiders and lets arguably his best player leave, gets two throw away picks for a receiver who a short time ago could have brought two first rounders, and sits on a quality QB with teams out there salivating for QB's to prove a point. Guessing he'll complete the deal and let Benson go and find another thug to take his place!! He's solidifying his #122 ranking every day!!

Could the Bengals be holding on to Palmer for next years draft and use him as draft bait to get the #1 over all pick?

And what exactly would they do with it?? Probably pass on Luck and draft another overweight, overrated, out-of-the-league in a couple years loser.

If this trend continues, I believe Mikey & Co. might have actually shocked me with his incompetence?? While the good teams are getting better with creative deals, the middle of the road/up & coming teams are improving, our leader signs a couple of Raiders and lets arguably his best player leave, gets two throw away picks for a receiver who a short time ago could have brought two first rounders, and sits on a quality QB with teams out there salivating for QB's to prove a point. Guessing he'll complete the deal and let Benson go and find another thug to take his place!! He's solidifying his #122 ranking every day!!

Well said. Only thing I disagree with is they'll over pay Benson when nobody else wants him and he might get a suspension.

I do believe the Bengals have reached a new low. They did have a good draft, but the rest of the off season may be the worst in Bengals history.

Agree on the draft, but they seem to always overcome any positive move by their negative ones.