Bengals - Will they Shock Us?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really aren't that bad at linebacker now. They have signed Lawson, moved Rey to the middle where he belongs, signed Brandon Johnson back, and also Howard from Oakland. Then you still have Rivers, who will be back later on too. They are not really bad at LB now, they just need maybe another to add more depth. Which Jones probably would be to expensive for a backup role, or probably wouldn't want to play a back up role.

I don't know the new guys. Hopefully they have some speed.

Didn't Jones lead the team in tackles last year? If you don't have a job won't you take less?

I am sure Dhani would sign a contract and play here if the Bengals wanted him. They are moving Maualuga inside this year and that took Dhani's job. It is a good move to get more speed on the field.

Well it's been a week now and how do feel about the moves this team has made, not very good if you look at the overall scheme of things. All they have done is do what they had to do at a much reduced cost. They added a QB to replace their expensive starter, they added a CB to replace what would have been an expensive starter. They resigned a starting RB who is probably going to be suspended to a 1 year contract. I'm sure he liked the idea of that. They signed a LB to replace an injured starter and signed an offensive lineman. They signed a long in the tooth TE, (why do they need another TE they never throw to them). The only good things they have done is get rid of the cancers they had in Chad and Terrell unless saving the team $40-50m in cap money is a good thing. I guess it is to the Browns, sure gonna be a nice Christmas for them isn't it? How about you hard working people that spend honest hard earned money to watch this fiasco while they laugh all the way to the bank. Think Mikey's going to send any of you a bonus when your company tells you this year that they don't have the money to give you a bonus because of the awful economy we are dealing with right now? My guess is no but keep wasting your money on "Bengal" gear and tickets and $8 beers and see if Mikey has a change of heart anytime soon. You know I was in a pretty good mood when I got out of bed today until I started talking about the clown ownership that is the Brown family. Think I'll get drunk today and try to forget that I don't have anything positive to look forward to from the Bungals homefront. Hope I didn't ruin any of your days.