The Official Fire Dusty Thread.

LRCW

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the thread I'll use to post all the bone head, idiotic, stupid decisions by Dusty.

Probably going to need to be weekly like the tracking thread. They happen fairly often.

After this weekend, Dumb Dusty should be fired tomorrow morning. Pitching Cordero is just plain stupid. One of the biggest reflection on a manager is one run losses and the Reds are among the worst. I hope that alot of the Dusty backers on thread has now saw the light on Dusty. I don't see how Dusty and Cordero can go into the locker room and face the other players after this weekend. Today was not Cordero's fault, it was Dusty Baker. He had Massett and Arroyo warming up and could have let Chapman pitch another inning since it was the All Star break.

I hate to see anybody lose their job...But if Dusty can not get the job done then the higher ups need to make a decision to replace him.This should be a organization that is moving up...Not down!

I was calling for them not to extend him last year but obviously they thought he was doing a good job. Everyone on this site knows I have NO love for Johnny B, "toothpick" Baker and have never thought he was the guy to take this team deep in the playoffs.

After this weekend, Dumb Dusty should be fired tomorrow morning. Pitching Cordero is just plain stupid. One of the biggest reflection on a manager is one run losses and the Reds are among the worst. I hope that alot of the Dusty backers on thread has now saw the light on Dusty. I don't see how Dusty and Cordero can go into the locker room and face the other players after this weekend. Today was not Cordero's fault, it was Dusty Baker. He had Massett and Arroyo warming up and could have let Chapman pitch another inning since it was the All Star break.

IMO you couldn't be more wrong.

I was calling for them not to extend him last year but obviously they thought he was doing a good job. Everyone on this site knows I have NO love for Johnny B, "toothpick" Baker and have never thought he was the guy to take this team deep in the playoffs.

I agree.

I think the Reds pulled the trigger way too early on Dusty in giving him an extension.