BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Godot

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rolls are in and the order is set. You guys can start picking your teams, tdouth goes first.

The teams are listed on the MFL website as "Team # - New for 2011" (the # will be numbered 1 through 10).

Pick your team and post it here.

As soon as a pick is made the next member is up.

I hope you get the team you want.

I kept players the last 2 years so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Are we required to keep players? Can I not keep anyone or do I have to keep 1-2 players?

You can keep 0-2 players. If you don't keep anyone, then you will have a pick in the first two rounds. If you only keep one player, you will have a pick in the second round. If you keep two players, then your draft won't really start until the third round.

I think I'm probably only going to keep one player this year myself.

You can keep 0-2 players. If you don't keep anyone, then you will have a pick in the first two rounds. If you only keep one player, you will have a pick in the second round. If you keep two players, then your draft won't really start until the third round.

I was thinking that was the case but wasn't sure. If I don't get the team I want then I am cutting the whole team.

That was my main mistake last year and now that I will get another crappy team it is highly unlikely I keep 2 guys.

I kept players the last 2 years so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Are we required to keep players? Can I not keep anyone or do I have to keep 1-2 players?

What he (the unofficial assistant commissioner) said