Former UN weapons inspector blasts Bush for "needless war" ...

I asked you ... which part of it is relevant to your point that ElBaradei is corrupt? Are you not going to tell me, or do you not know?
All the reports from 2003 til now are relevant... Start reading.... You might actually learn something on your own.. I tried to explain it to you in very simple terms that would be easy for you to understand but I guess I'll have to find you a primer..

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the reports from 2003 til now are relevant... Start reading.... You might actually learn something on your own.. I tried to explain it to you in very simple terms that would be easy for you to understand but I guess I'll have to find you a primer..
You've only regurgitated talking points ... it's your usual M.O.

You've only regurgitated talking points ... it's your usual M.O.
Then read it for yourself... I can't make it simple enough for you to understand.. Most folks around the world can understand it... Most of the posters on here can understand it.. Why can't you get it ??

Back to the topic, does anyone else wonder if this has something to do with his presidential aspirations? Certainly plays well to voters and gives him a ton of ink.
His star has faded somewhat with the Egyptians..By the time Egyptians forced President Mubarak to quit, the enthusiasm for former U.N. nuclear regulator Mohamed ElBaradei had dwindled. He is viewed as a reluctant revolutionary who inspired but didn't lead.