Former UN weapons inspector blasts Bush for "needless war" ...

I guess you won't be presenting anything to back up your claim ...
You think I've been keeping a diary of your past posts or something? :lol: It's not really that important to me. You definitely lean left, so it's not absurd to think you've quoted HuffPo...

I didn't see you backing up your claims your made in reference to commando...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think I've been keeping a diary of your past posts or something? :lol: It's not really that important to me. You definitely lean left, so it's not absurd to think you've quoted HuffPo...

I didn't see you backing up your claims your made in reference to commando...

But you keep insinuating that I reference the Huffington Post, and I don't ... just more evidence that you really don't know what my beliefs are.

What claims have I made?

How DARE you demand of westsider what he demands of others?....
Like I said Bluto, when I see similar reporting from a site that doesn't have a clear political persuasion and an axe to grind ... I'll pay attention to it. I have yet to see that.

I ask for evidence to back up some ridiculous claims that people make on here at times ... I haven't made any, so what am I supposed to produce?

Any evidence to dispute their claims?
And, by the way, the story reports that only the Attorney General of Egypt has made the claim of a $7 million payoff ... there is no other evidence presented to support the allegation.

Therefore, this claim ...

He received 7 million(US) dollars from Iran for his cooperation.
... is unsupported by corroborating evidence. Cammando just took a reported allegation and tried to present it as fact, which means he deliberately twisted it to do so or didn't read the story very closely.

I can't say I would be surprised either way.

Like I said Bluto, when I see similar reporting from a site that doesn't have a clear political persuasion and an axe to grind ... I'll pay attention to it. I have yet to see that.

I ask for evidence to back up some ridiculous claims that people make on here at times ... I haven't made any, so what am I supposed to produce?

Simple. You're supposed to prove a negative.

And, by the way, the story reports that only the Attorney General of Egypt has made the claim of a $7 million payoff ... there is no other evidence presented to support the allegation.

Therefore, this claim ...

... is unsupported by corroborating evidence. Cammando just took a reported allegation and tried to present it as fact, which means he deliberately twisted it to do so or didn't read the story very closely.

I can't say I would be surprised either way.

And you have proved nothing... Your original question was why I didn't think that ElBaradei was credible.. The fact that he DID cooperate with the Iranians is proven in the IAEA reports... Now where is your proof that he is credible...

And you have proved nothing... Your original question was why I didn't think that ElBaradei was credible.. The fact that he DID cooperate with the Iranians is proven in the IAEA reports... Now where is your proof that he is credible...
I proved a lot ... either that you didn't pay much attention to the story, or that you twisted it to fit your premise. You haven't proven squat.

No, a writer from an obviously biased website has alleged that he "cooperated" with Iran ... again, find some credible, unbiased reporting and we'll talk.

ElBaradei's credibility is his position ... he was involved behind the scenes and has knowledge of what happened. Just because you don't like his stance on things doesn't mean he doesn't have credibility.

He also had "knowledge" of Iran's nuclear effort and he lied about it.... He used his "position" to aid that effort... Just because you LIKE his stance does not make him credible...
What proof do you have of those allegations? Something besides a report from an obviously biased website?

I didn't say I agree with all of his views, but his opinion is noteworthy because of his behind-the-scenes role and knowledge of the situation.