Former UN weapons inspector blasts Bush for "needless war" ...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy that posts such "unbiased" sources as the Huffington Post. :lol:
When have I ever posted something from the Huffington Post? You've accused me of this before, and you never provide any evidence of it. Heck, I've visited the site maybe four or five times in my entire life.

The info for the story came from Al Youm Al Sabeh, an Egyptian newspaper... Hardly a right wing website... Try reading the links sometime.
I linked to the site ... one look at the advertising and other links tells me all I need to know. Again, find a site that's credible and unbiased. I doubt you ever visit many of those.

I linked to the site ... one look at the advertising and other links tells me all I need to know. Again, find a site that's credible and unbiased. I doubt you ever visit many of those.
Just as I thought . You didn't read it... Tell us of your credible and unbiased sites.. I have yet to see you post anything from them....

Just as I thought . You didn't read it... Tell us of your credible and unbiased sites.. I have yet to see you post anything from them....
Because I don't get into this hyper-partisan, talking-points crap like you do ... I prefer to think for myself.

I read it ... more right-wing drivel from a site with an agenda and an axe to grind.

When have I ever posted something from the Huffington Post? You've accused me of this before, and you never provide any evidence of it. Heck, I've visited the site maybe four or five times in my entire life.
If you say so, OK. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your credible sources.

Because I don't get into this hyper-partisan, talking-points crap like you do ... I prefer to think for myself.

I read it ... more right-wing drivel from a site with an agenda and an axe to grind.

This comment alone sounds like one with a left-wing agenda and an axe to grind.

The funny thing is for a guy that claims to not get into this hyper-partisan talking-points crap, you NEVER seem to take the side of anyone that's on the conservative side, always those on the left.

Commando when I clicked on the link you provided I got a virus warning from both Norton and Malwarebytes . Where did you find this link ?
You must have a left leaning computer,LOL.. More from the article... As soon as ElBaradei was finally replaced as IAEA head early last year, his successor Yukiya Amano attempted to distance himself from the OBIVOUS COVER UP. He issued a report in which the IAEA, for the first time, said things like – on the basis of “extensive” and “credible” information the IAEA now has “concerns about the possible existence in Iran of … current undisclosed activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile,” and “concerns about possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear program.”

This comment alone sounds like one with a left-wing agenda and an axe to grind.

The funny thing is for a guy that claims to not get into this hyper-partisan talking-points crap, you NEVER seem to take the side of anyone that's on the conservative side, always those on the left.

All of my positions are probably to the left of you ... that doesn't mean they're all on the left.

I challenge the right-wing extremism on here ... and there is plenty of it.