Former UN weapons inspector blasts Bush for "needless war" ...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just follows the pattern of other corrupt UN figures... As you said, he was on the "inside"...

You have any evidence that he wasn't on the take??
You're the one making the accusation, cammando ... where's your evidence?

You started the thread.. Where is your evidence ??
It doesn't matter that I started the thread. I simply posted the story because it is interesting.

You're accusing him of misconduct ... present some evidence to back it up.

It doesn't matter that I started the thread. I simply posted the story because it is interesting.

You're accusing him of misconduct ... present some evidence to back it up.

Just included it in my memoirs .. Now it's the truth from now til the end of time... :lol::lol:

In January 2007, in the midst of growing calls for sanctions against Iran, ElBaradei suggested a “time-out.” In September 2007, with stiffer sanctions on the horizon, ElBaradei again called for a “time-out.” In January 2008 the IAEA reported: “ElBaradei has repeatedly noted that … the IAEA has not seen any diversion of material to nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices.” He received 7 million(US) dollars from Iran for his cooperation.. Plenty more dirt on him if you care to look it up..... http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/02/the-danger-of-elbaradei-corruption-violence-and-nukes-for-everyone/

In January 2007, in the midst of growing calls for sanctions against Iran, ElBaradei suggested a “time-out.” In September 2007, with stiffer sanctions on the horizon, ElBaradei again called for a “time-out.” In January 2008 the IAEA reported: “ElBaradei has repeatedly noted that … the IAEA has not seen any diversion of material to nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices.” He received 7 million(US) dollars from Iran for his cooperation.. Plenty more dirt on him if you care to look it up..... http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/02/the-danger-of-elbaradei-corruption-violence-and-nukes-for-everyone/
More right-wing website drivel ... cammando, do you ever get your news from credible, unbiased places? You know, the kind that don't issue talking points?