Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Leake arrested on theft charges

Featured Replies

The inquiring minds at WIKIPEDIA are already on it:

 

Macy's shoplifting Incident

 

On Monday, April 18, Leake was arrested by the Cincinnati Police for allegedly shoplifting six American Rag T-shirts worth $59.88 from the Macy's store in downtown Cincinnati. He was charged with theft, a misdemeanor in the State of Ohio that carries a maximum sentence of 180 days in jail if convicted. Leake has no known prior convictions. He is the first member of Major League Baseball to be arrested for shoplifting since umpire Bob Engel was caught stealing baseball cards from a Target store in 1990. Leake makes $425,000 in his second season in the majors.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have stolen a hat to cover that nappy head.

He had $250 in cash on him as well as 3 Credit Cards.

 

He didn't want to eat up any of his card playin' money.

So, any idea if he's pitching Thursday?

 

 

Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Leake go to Louisville, and the Reds give the D-Train a shot.

So, any idea if he's pitching Thursday?

 

Leake is making the start.

Look, would I like for a pitcher of my favorite team to be standup guy, I really would. But considering it's MLB, just get guys out.

Look, would I like for a pitcher of my favorite team to be standup guy, I really would. But considering it's MLB, just get guys out.

 

Let my kid which I don't have learn to hit balls from Tiger, but not learn how to date girls.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Leake go to Louisville, and the Reds give the D-Train a shot.

 

Sorry, but I would rather have the thief on the mound at GABP.

Sorry, but I would rather have the thief on the mound at GABP.

 

No reason to be sorry, and I didn't say I wanted Leake sent down. I just said I wouldn't have been surprised.

Leake is now trying to say he bought items previously from there and he was just exchanging them and he didn't know that he needed an employee to make the change for him. I think I agree with Lance McAlister and that might be worse than if he were just stealing them.

^ I don't know why he's trying to shake this off. You got caught stealing...man up to it Mike. If he thinks people are stupid enough to believe that, he's even more stupid than I thought he was.

^ I don't know why he's trying to shake this off. You got caught stealing...man up to it Mike. If he thinks people are stupid enough to believe that, he's even more stupid than I thought he was.

What if he really did buy them a few days earlier? Who's stupid then?

 

MAcy's said they would review the tape to see if he did in fact walk in to the store with the items.

What if he really did buy them a few days earlier? Who's stupid then?

 

MAcy's said they would review the tape to see if he did in fact walk in to the store with the items.

 

He is still stupid for thinking he can exchange them without an employee. :lol: Why wouldn't he ask someone to remove the security tags if he wasn't trying to steal them?

He is still stupid for thinking he can exchange them without an employee. :lol: Why wouldn't he ask someone to remove the security tags if he wasn't trying to steal them?

 

Exactly. I'm guessing he's bought things from stores in the past and even made an exchange or two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.