Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Leake arrested on theft charges

Featured Replies

$2.7 million signing bonus in 2009 and makes about half a mil this year.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His dad needs to come to down, and kick his butt.

BP taking a shot at Mike Leake?

 

DATDUDEBP...

Dang! For some reason, I have this CapitalOne commercial in my hear! LMBO... "What's in your wallet"?

BP taking a shot at Mike Leake?

 

DATDUDEBP...

Dang! For some reason, I have this CapitalOne commercial in my hear! LMBO... "What's in your wallet"?

 

 

I would think so. I certainly hope this is all a big mistake, but how do you just walk out of a department store forgetting to pay for your merchandise. Leake really seems to have a better head on him than that.

I just heard it was T-Shirts.

 

 

Well if the latest story is correct this was no honest mistake. Leake is shown on video removing the security tags. What an IDIOT!!!!! He just made the Reds choice a lot easier when Cueto and Bailey are ready to come back.

Well if the latest story is correct this was no honest mistake. Leake is shown on video removing the security tags. What an IDIOT!!!!! He just made the Reds choice a lot easier when Cueto and Bailey are ready to come back.

 

If you heard Scoot Sloan say that I would take it as sarcasm until you hear other wise. They were playing that out pretty hard as Tracy vs Scott.

 

I doubt they would even have security tags on $9 shirts. Nothing will surprsie now with this story though.

Well if the latest story is correct this was no honest mistake. Leake is shown on video removing the security tags. What an IDIOT!!!!! He just made the Reds choice a lot easier when Cueto and Bailey are ready to come back.

 

I am blown away by this seriously. How could he be so stupid. He must be one of those people that gets a thrill out of doing it or something.

If you heard Scoot Sloan say that I would take it as sarcasm until you hear other wise. They were playing that out pretty hard as Tracy vs Scott.

 

I doubt they would even have security tags on $9 shirts. Nothing will surprsie now with this story though.

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/18/mike-leake-arrested-reds-theft-macys_n_850739.html

 

Leake is accused of stealing six American Rag T-shirts from the story, removing the security tax and leaving the store without paying for them.

 

 

http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=545467&cm_mmc=Google_Feed-_-5-_-65-_-MP565

 

Idiot.

I am blown away by this seriously. How could he be so stupid. He must be one of those people that gets a thrill out of doing it or something.

 

 

I guess facing Albert Pujols simply isn't exciting enough for him. Like I said earlier, I hope his dad comes to Cincy and kicks his butt. Way to embarrass the family name there Leake.

:ohbrother: Give him community service, therapy and stuff like that, at least it wasn't domestic violence.

 

Some people actually have an illness that they steal even though they can afford it, just for the thrill to see if they can get away with it. Wonder if this is the case for him? But it's odd.

Leake to address the media himself. We will see it on Reds Live at 6:30 pm.

This is sad. Cincinnati just continues to look bad because of its superstar athletes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.